Standard Horizon Floating Handheld VHF Radio Product Details
Standard Horizon HX150 Floating Handheld VHF Radio
Get an effective 5Watt VHF communication on-board with the Standard Horizon HX150 Floating Handheld VHF Radio. It can also be adjusted to operate on 1Watt VHF for low communication range communication. The sleek design with polycarbonate housing enables floating on the water while the submersible feature up to 1 meter for 30 minutes makes it safe to carry on board. Its 1030mAh Li-Ion battery provides up to 10 hours of operation. The easy to operate menu system along with programmable scan, priority scan and dual watch feature lets you keep watch on two desired channels simultaneously. You are kept informed about the latest weather condition with the NOAA weather alerts and the large LCD display along with backlight keypad allows smooth operation even in dim light. Buy the Standard Horizon HX150 Floating Handheld VHF Radio now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1030 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery; allows up to 10 hrs of smooth operation
- Floating on water and submersible feature; prevents the device from damage due to accidental contact with water
- Programmable scan and priority scan; make wireless communication easy and lets you remain connected with your desired channel
- NOAA Weather Alert; lets you to be aware of the latest weather condition.
Manufactured by: Standard Horizon
Warranty provided by: Standard Horizon
UPC No: 788026133932
Mfg Part No: HX150
( Length:12, Width:7, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Standard Horizon logos are registered trademarks of Standard Horizon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.