Raymarine Ray49 VHF Radio - Fixed Mount, Ultra Compact, DSC, Backlit LCD, NOAA Weather Alert, Remote Microphone Control, Grey - E70101Item#: YWR-102406990 | Model#: E70101
Currently Out Of Stock!
Raymarine Ray49 VHF Radio Product Details
Raymarine Ray49 VHF Radio
Communicate efficiently when you have the Raymarine Ray49 VHF Radio. This marine radio enables you to communicate while ashore and has a 25W/1W Transmission Power. Its NMEA 0183 support allows you to easily communicate with compatible devices and navigate through your sailing endeavors. It also keeps you updated on the weather conditions using the NOAA Weather Alert station and the device is fully waterproof. Its Class D DSC transceiver and Distress Key keeps emergency help signals at ease reach. Do much more, get your boat the Raymarine Ray49 VHF Radio right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- NMEA 0183 Compatible; easily works with the commonly used devices that use the NMEA 0183 interfaces
- Class D DSC Transceiver; transmits GPS Position and a Digital mayday at the press of the Distress Key
- NOAA Weather Alerts; enables you to prepare for upcoming weather condition changes
Manufactured by: Raymarine
Warranty provided by: Raymarine
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: E70101
UPC No: 723193769331
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:12, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 5.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YWR-102406990
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Raymarine logos are registered trademarks of Raymarine. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.