Artic Freezer i30 Intel CPU Cooler - 2011, 1150, 1155, 1156 Socket, 320 Watts Max. Cooling - UCACO-FI30001-GBItem#: OL9-102406738 | Model#: UCACO-FI30001-GB
Artic Freezer i30 Intel CPU Cooler Product Details
Artic Freezer i30 Intel CPU Cooler
Superior Cooling Perfomance
An interchangeable 120 mm PWM fan in combination with 4 direct touch heatpipes and a 48-fin heatsink enable the Freezer i30 to deliver outstanding cooling performance and improve heat dissipation from the CPU. According to the test results from Hardware Secrets, its superior cooling performance surpassed the stock cooler and similar models by up to 34 degrees.
The test in Tom's Hardware has shown that the Freezer i30 is the quietest cooler in their roundup. Thanks to the PWM control, the fan speed adjusts according to the CPU temperature and thus the noise level remains at an absolute minimum which qualifies it as a silent cooler. Click here to see how the PWM control settings can be changed according to your performance and noise preference.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Superior Cooling Perfomance; 120 mm PWM fan in combination with 4 direct touch heatpipes and a 48-fin heatsink
- Low Noise; the CPU temperature and thus the noise level remains at an absolute minimum which qualifies it as a silent cooler.
- Sturdy Mounting Mechanism; The Freezer i30 is using a durable steel mounting clip and comes with a bundled back-plate.
- Direct Touch Heatpipe Heatsink; The Freezer i30 heatsink consists of 4 double-sided direct touch heatpipes, 8mm in diameter.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Arctic
Warranty provided by: Arctic
UPC No: 872767005051
Mfg Part No: UCACO-FI30001-GB
( Length:11, Width:4, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Arctic logos are registered trademarks of Arctic. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.