AMD A10-7850K/ASUS A55 MB/8GB DDR3 BUNDLE Product Details
AMD A10-7850K/ASUS A55 MB/8GB DDR3 BUNDLE
This Bundle Includes:
- AMD A10-7850K X4 Quad Core Black Edition With Radeon R7 Socket FM2+ APU - - AD785KXBJABOX
- Asus A55M-E FM2 Motherboard - mATX, Socket FM2, AMD A55 FCH Chipset, 1866MHz DDR3, SATA 3.0Gb/s, RAID, 8-Channel Audio, Gigabit LAN
- AMD Radeon™ RE1600 4GB Desktop Memory Module - 1 x 4GB, DDR3, PC3-12800 (AE34G1609U1)
AMD A10-7850K X4 BE With Radeon R7 APU - Qty:1
AMD A10-7850K X4 BE with RADEON R7 APU
Experience a truly powerful PC performance with this superb Accelerated Processor from AMD. This accelerated processor offers an ultra-fast quad core performance that maximizes your PC's computing capabilities for smooth and efficient operations. Purchase the AMD A10-7850K X4 BE with RADEON R7 APU today!
Get more of what you want with an AMD A-Series APU
We changed the game for PCs by revolutionizing the APU which combines the power of a multicore CPU with AMD Radeon™ graphics all in one energy-efficient chip.
- Unlock your system’s full potential with HSA-enabled APUs
- Experience a new level of immersion with AMD TrueAudio technology 1
- Blaze through apps with AMD Turbo Core technology 2
- Use AMD Mantle technology 3 to raise your game to unprecedented levels with hyper-efficient performance
- Get extreme performance with Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, featuring supercharged AMD Radeon™ R7 graphics. 4
So what is HSA, exactly?
Your APU with HSA = A team of specialists
You can think of HSA as a team with different players lending their unique talents to form one powerful unit. The CPU leads the system through everyday tasks. The GPU can zoom its way through tasks that are particularly data-intensive. Other components work together with the CPU and GPU in various, specialized processing tasks. With each member of the team performing a task that is especially suited to it, the efficiencies are designed to give you an enormous boost in performance.?
AMD True-Audio Technology – what’s the difference?
Your games now sound as good as they look 1
The expectations of gamers have never been higher. Graphics quality and processing speed have advanced rapidly, and the games of today are light years ahead of those from just a few years ago. But advancements in game audio have been more sporadic and less widely adopted. Sound is a critically important part of the immersive experience for gamers and sound engineers are eager to advance their art, but they haven’t enjoyed the same kind of attention that continually drives graphics improvements. That is, until now.
AMD’s Revolutionary Mantle
AMD’s Mantle is a groundbreaking graphics API that promises to transform the world of game development to help bring better, faster games to the PC. Read on to discover how AMD is working with the game development community to revolutionize the PC gaming experience.
What Mantle does
Mantle is the harmony of three essential ingredients:
Mantle reduces the CPU’s workload by giving developers a way to talk to the GPU directly with much less translation. With less work for the CPU to do, programmers can squeeze much more performance from a system, delivering the greatest benefits in gaming systems where the CPU can be the bottleneck.
What it means for gamers
Now that Mantle has freed up some extra CPU capacity, we expect Mantle will lead to better games, and more of them, since Mantle makes game development easier.
That’s not all Mantle will do for gamers. By shifting work to the GPU, a mid-range or older CPU isn’t the same handicap it was before. With Mantle, the GPU becomes the critical part of the system, and GPU upgrades will have a bigger impact than before.
Current Mantle Games
Primed to enable astonishing performance and breathtaking image quality
Available on select AMD Radeon™ R7 series, R9 series and HD 7000 series graphics cards, the visionary Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture is a radically new approach to the design of a consumer GPU, making it a top choice for gamers who expect the best.
Designed to push not only the boundaries of DirectX® 11 gaming, the GCN Architecture is also AMD's first design specifically engineered for general computing. Representing the cutting edge of AMD’s graphics expertise, GCN GPUs are more than capable of handling workloads-and programming languages-traditionally exclusive to the main processor. Coupled with the dramatic rise of GPU-aware programming languages like C++ AMP and OpenCL™, the GCN Architecture is the right architecture at the right time.
- AMD TrueAudio™ technology is offered on select AMD Radeon™ R9 and R7 200 Series GPUs and is designed to improve acoustic realism. Requires an enabled game or application. Not all audio equipment supports all audio effects; additional audio equipment may be required for some audio effects. Not all products feature all technologies—check with your component or system manufacturer for specific capabilities.
- AMD Turbo Core technology is available only with select AMD A-Series accelerated processing units.
- Mantle application support is required.
- The GCN architecture and its associated features (AMD Enduro™, AMD ZeroCore Power technology, DDM Audio, and 28nm production) are exclusive to the AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M, HD 7800M and HD 7900M Series Graphics and select AMD A-Series APUs. Not all technologies are supported in all system configurations—check with your system manufacturer for specific model capabilities.
Asus A55M-E FM2 mATX Motherboard - Qty:1
Asus FM2 Motherboard
The Asus FM2 Motherboard is ideal for an optimized system performance. This motherboard is well equipped with Socket FM2 that has complete support for AMD processors, delivering ultimate computing performance. It supports up to 32GB of DDR3 memory for lag-free and smooth performance. The express x16 slot and USB 3.0 interface ensures whopping speeds of data transfer between your PC and system peripherals. The RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD support prevents data loss during system failure. This Asus FM2 motherboard also features AMD Radeon HD 7000/8000 Series Graphics video chipset and 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit LAN. Place an order the Asus FM2 Motherboard right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- PCI Express x16 slot & USB 3.0 interface; provides ultra-fast interaction between the motherboard and system peripherals
- RAID support; prevents data loss during accidental system failure
AMD Radeon™ RE1600 4GB Desktop Memory Module - Qty:2
AMD Radeon™ RE1600 4GB Desktop Memory Module
This AMD Radeon™ RE1600 4GB Desktop Memory Module takes your computer's performance to the next level. This 4GB DDR3 Memory Module gives your system added multitasking capabilities. This unbuffered Memory Module has a 1600MHz speed to optimize system operations. So what are you waiting for? Order one now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4GB DDR3 memory; provides a powerful memory capacity for your system
- 1600MHz speed; optimal speed that improves the workflow of your system
Manufactured by: AMD
Warranty provided by: AMD
Mfg Part No: AD785KXBJABOX Bundle
UPC No: 890552783977
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M69-00050
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- AMD logos are registered trademarks of AMD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.