Seagate Surveillance 4TB HDD - SATA III 6Gb/s, 64MB Cache, 1MIL MTBF Hours, 5900 RPM, 3.5" Form Factor - ST4000VX000Item#: 13002304 | Model#: ST4000VX000
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $80.00 (36%)
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Seagate Surveillance 4TB HDD - ST4000VX000 Product Details
Seagate Surveillance HDD 4TB HDD
Store all your valuable data in the sturdy dependable Seagate hard drive. The Seagate Surveillance HDD addresses the need for high-resolution cameras and camera counts, and ensures cost-effective performance and durability in always-on surveillance systems. Its 4TB hard disk drive lets you store numerous amounts of HD videos and photos.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4TB hard drive; offers a large storage capacity to save a vast number of files
- SATA III 6Gb/s; allows you to achieve data transfer speeds of up to 6GB/s
- 64MB Cache; delivers staggering hard drive performance
- Features: RV Sensor, Native Command Queuing (NCQ), Seagate Think Green, Advanced Format technology
- The industry’s first surveillance-optimized hard drive platform with capacities up to 6TB improves video streaming, drive performance and data integrity in surveillance applications.
- Seventh-generation Seagate® surveillance drive is tuned for high write-cycle workloads typical in video surveillance storage systems.
- The Surveillance HDD supports higher-resolution cameras and up to 16 drives per system, with up to 32 cameras per drive.
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support from RV sensors
- 24×7 operational capabilities while maintaining high MTBF of 1M hours
- Options for a current-limited startup of less than 2A supports the use of embedded system power supplies.
- Low power consumption options support always-on surveillance systems.
- Never miss a frame with quick time-to-ready.
- Idle3 spin control features enable power-on in standby mode or drive spin-down to conserve power and improve reliability during archival periods.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Seagate
Warranty provided by: Seagate
UPC No: 0763649036358
Mfg Part No: ST4000VX000
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Seagate logos are registered trademarks of Seagate. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.