HP ProDesk 600 G1 Mini Desktop - Intel® Core i3-4130T Dual Core 2.9GHz, Win 7/8.1 Pro 64, 4 GB DDR3 1600 MHz, 500GB, Intel HD Graphics, DTS Sound, Intel 802.11 a/b/g/n, Intel I217LM GbE - F4L20UT#ABAItem#: HPR-102381239 | Model#: F4L20UT#ABA
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
HP ProDesk 600 G1 Mini Desktop Product Details
HP ProDesk 600 G1 Mini PC
Turn your gaze to the HP ProDesk 600 G1 Mini PC if you’re looking to get down to business without the wait. Just because it says mini, doesn’t mean that this baby isn’t dependable anywhere you go. It’s small size makes it the perfect candidate for those tight spaces or last-minute trips that require you sacrifice a bulk of your luggage; it’s the best for providing you with more work space and it even comes with an integrated DisplayPort with Multi-Stream video outputs to add up to three independent displays. Plus, it ensures that you’re working at your best via its HP BIOSphere firmware-level automation. It regularly updates itself so that you’re caught up to speed with the fast-paced environment and it also provides you with the latest in 4th Generation Intel® Core i3-4130T processing. It also features the all-too convenient M.2 PCle solid state drive module, the internal 2.5” SSD or dual drive configurations for maximum amount of storage for your most crucial files. And best of all, it includes DTS Studio Sound Audio software that makes virtual conferencing a clearer and more crisp experience while on the job. And know that this baby always has your back with features like HP Secure Erase and HP BIOSphere. Purchase the HP ProDesk 600 G1 Mini PC today!
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Integrated DisplayPort with Multi-Stream video outputs; makes it easy to add up to three independent displays to your computer
- HP BIOSphere; firmware level-automation gives you the best in updates and security measures for your important files
- 4th Generation Intel® Core i3-4130T; processing that keeps you up to speed without sacrificing multitasking power
- New drive technology; enables you to aggregate an M.2 PCIe solid state module, an internal 2.5” SSD or dual drive configurations for optimal space on your PC
- DTS Studio Sound Audio; gives you the best in sound quality for those important conference calls
- ENERGYSTAR qualified; to give you best in energy saving
- Trusted Platform Module security chip; provides you maximum security for your important documents
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Mfg Part No: F4L20UT#ABA
( Length:7, Width:2, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 9.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.