Zotac Nvidia GeForce GT 640 2GB Graphics Card Product Details
Zotac Nvidia GeForce GT 640 2GB Graphics Card
Upgrade to dedicated graphics and memory for unmatched high-definition visuals and performance with the Zotac Nvidia GeForce GT 640 2GB Graphics Card. Hardware accelerated Blu-ray 3D playback enables this graphic card to render stunning stereoscopic high-definition video with compatible displays and playback software. Advanced Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Audio lossless multi-channel HD audio bitstreaming ensures that it delivers rich audiophile-class audio to match the beautiful visuals. NVIDIA Surround technology with triple-display support enables you to experience the unmatched gaming immersion and maximum productivity.Order the Zotac Nvidia GeForce GT 640 2GB Graphics Card today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2GB of GDDR5 memory; processes large amount of data simultaneously to deliver high quality picture and video
- PCI-Express 2.0 interface; gives more stable and high speed connection
- Triple Display support; allows you to have surround gaming for real life experience in the virtual world and also increases on multitasking ability
- DirectX®11.1 technology; ensures to deliver ultra-realistic gaming experience
- Cooling Fan; drives heat quickly out to keep the GPU cool and performing
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Zotac USA Inc.
Warranty provided by: Zotac USA Inc.
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: ZT-60209-10L
UPC No: 816264013805
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: ZOC-102380671
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Zotac USA Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Zotac USA Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.