DJI Phantom 2 - Easy to Fly, Program Flight Path, 25min Flight Time, Camera Tilt Control, Integrated GPS Auto-pilot System - CP.PT.000083Item#: QTM-102371791 | Model#: CP.PT.000083
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
DJI Phantom 2 - CP.PT.000083 Product Details
Create astonishing aerials with the DJI Phantom 2. The DJI Phantom 2 is easy to fly and creates smooth, stabilized images. With add on’s like the H3-2D, H3-3D, DJI Lightbridge, iOSD mini, iOSD MK II and Monitor, you’ll be able to see what the camera sees; losing yourself in a clear perfect picture quality.
The DJI Lightbridge 2.4G full HD digital video downlink features a native OSD system that needs no additional equipment. Once connected, you can control your flight controller through its built-in 2.4G remote control link or DJI 5.8G remote control. The iOSD MK II or iOSD mini lets you see real-time flight data. With the DJI 2.4G Bluetooth(R) datalink, you’ll be able to program your flight path with the 16 waypoint Ground Station System. Use the integrated GPS Auto-pilot System to gain position holding methods, altitude lock and stable hovering. If the DJI Phantom 2 and its controller disconnects during flight, the system’s failsafe protection will come to the rescue and if the signal is good enough, the DJI Phantom 2 will return home and land automatically.
The high performance 5200mAh Lithium Polymer battery offers up to 25 minutes of flight time. Built in intelligence provides battery capacity data such as over charge/discharge protection and maintenance reminders making the battery extremely safe and reliable.
Requirements Needed to Gain Full Flying Experience (Not Included):
- Zenmuse H3-2D or H3-3D; provides stable, smooth images
- DJI Lightbridge 2.4G Full HD digital video downlink; provides video data transmissions for professional aerial creators and FPV users.
- iOSD mini or iOSD MK II; Allows you to see real-time flight data.
- DJI 2.4G Bluetooth(R) datalink; Let’s you program a 16waypoint flight path.
- 5200mAh Lithium Polymer battery; 25min Flight Time
- Remote Camera Tilt Control
- Integrated GPS auto-pilot system
- FailSafe and Return-to-Home Feature
- No Fly Zone Feature
Manufactured by: DJI
Warranty provided by: DJI
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CP.PT.000083
UPC No: 6958265109690
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:8, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 7.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: QTM-102371791
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- DJI logos are registered trademarks of DJI. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.