AMD A6-6400K/MSI A58/8GB/500GB/DVDRW/500W/CS Product Details
AMD A6-6400K/MSI A58/8GB/500GB/DVDRW/500W/CS
This Bundle Includes:
- AMD A6-6400K Accelerated Processor - 3.9 GHz, 1MB L2 Cache, Dual Core, HD 8470D, Socket FM2, 800 MHz, 65W, Unlocked - AD640KOKHLBOX
- ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module - DDR3 1600, PC3-12800, Blue - AX3U1600C4G11-SD
- Seagate Barracuda 500GB Internal Hard Drive - 3.5in, SATA-6Gb/s, 7200RPM, 16MB - ST500DM002
- Thermaltake TR-500 TR2 ATX Power Supply - 500W, 120mm Fan, Active PFC - TR-500
- Thermaltake VM30001W2Z V4 Black Edition Mid Tower Gaming Case - ATX/MicroATX, USB, Audio, Blue LED fan
- LG - Internal DVD Burner - Internal, SATA Interface, Buffer: 2MB, 24x DVD RW, Black - OEM - GH24NSC0B
- MSI A58M-E33 Micro ATX Motherboard - FM2+ Socket, AMD A58 Chipset, DDR3 Memory, PCIe 3.0 x16, Gigabit LAN, VGA, HDMI, DirectX 11, RAID Support
AMD A6-6400K Accelerated Processor - Qty:1
AMD A-Series A6-6400K Accelerated Processor
Unleash your PC's full potential once you install this superb AMD A-Series A6-6400K Accelerated Processor. This accelerated processor utilizes dual cores with a clock speed of 4.1/3.9 GHz so your system can handle heavy computing tasks smoothly and efficiently. It's fully compatible with motherboards using the FM2 socket and comes with a 1MB L2 Cache for quicker access to frequently used data. Buy the AMD A-Series A6-6400K Accelerated Processor right away and find out what you've been missing!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4.1/3.9 GHz; delivers super-fast processing speeds
- Dual cores; ensures easy handling of computing tasks
- Socket FM2; compatible with motherboards using the FM2 socket
ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory - Qty:2
ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module
Handling multiple tasks is a breeze when you have the ADATA XPG in your PC. This memory module comes with a 4GB DDR3 memory which delivers fast speeds, ensuring a smooth and seamless system performance. Integrate this into your system’s motherboard so you can finish more operations and be able to enhance your multitasking capabilities. Order the ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4GB of DDR3 memory; boosts your system’s overall performance
- Fast memory speed; enhances your multitasking capabilities
Seagate Barracuda 500GB SATA6G 3.5" Internal HDD - Qty:1
Seagate Barracuda 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
The Seagate Barracuda 3.5" Internal Hard Drive offers a large capacity and SATA performance for the ultimate in desktop computing performance. It is a good idea to future-proof your storage with the new SATA 6Gb/s interface, which is fully compatible with legacy SATA controllers while also providing an upgrade path to a host of new SATA 6Gb/s motherboards and hard drive controllers. The Seagate Seagate Barracuda 3.5" Internal Hard Drive offers 500GB of storage, so you can rest easy knowing your Seagate Barracuda 3.5" Internal Hard Drive will provide you with more than ample space and years of worry-free operation. So be sure to pick up the Seagate Barracuda 3.5" Internal Hard Drive today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Seagate SmartAlign™ technology; provides a simple, transparent migration to Advanced Format 4K
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates; up to 600MB per second.
Thermaltake TR-500 TR2 ATX 500W Power Supply - Qty:1
Thermaltake TR2 ATX 500W Power Supply
For adequate power and extreme stability, choose the Thermaltake TR2 ATX 500W Power Supply. This power supply uses 500W of power, enough needed for a for stable and continuous operation with included power protections. Featuring 120mm Fan with intelligent thermal control, this automatically adjusts the fan speed and keeps the power supply cool. In addition, the Active PFC controls the timing and wave shape of the input current drawn to maintain the current waveform approximately in phase with and of the same shape as the line voltage. Grabbing this will prevent you from frequent Over-Voltage, Over-Power or Short-Circuits. Order the Thermaltake TR2 ATX 500W Power Supply today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 500W; provides the power needed for stable and continuous operation, included with power protections
- 120mm Fan; adjusts fan speed and keeps the power supply cool
- Active PFC; controls the timing and wave shape of the input current
Thermaltake V4 Black Edition Mid Tower - Qty:1
Thermaltake V4 Black Edition Mid Tower Gaming Case
Looking for a case that's spacious enough to carry your hardware and easy to tote around? Then opt for the Thermaltake V4 Black Edition Mid Tower Gaming Case. It is ready to accommodate those needs and more! Moreover, it has a Bottom-placed PSU design for better and easier installation. Its ventilated design lets faster heat dissipation. The 120mm fan with bright blue LED provides the necessary cooling and it also has provision to add on more as per future requirement. It has comfortably centered reset button and oversized power button. Grab your Thermaltake V4 Black Edition Mid Tower Gaming Case and showcase your rig in style!
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Black coating; it gives stylish look to the case
- Bottom-placed PSU design; allows easy installation of PSU
- Ventilated design; enhances air flow for faster heat dissipation
- Rear 120mm silent fan with brilliant Blue LED; provides cooling to the internal parts for better performance
A Closer Look
LG - Internal DVD Burner 24x DVD RW - Qty:1
Purchase the LG 24x SATA DVD Internal Burner and experience reliable high-speed disc burning for your PC today! Instantly enhance any system and enjoy a higher level of disc writing performance at a max speed of 24x. If you are needing an internal DVD burner look no further than with LG's SATA DVD Internal Burner.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Max 24X DVD-R writing speed
- M-DISC support which outlast most DVD's out in market today
- Great silent and jamless play
- SATA interface for a universal install
Writing Formats: CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW/RAM/ +R/RW +/-R DL M-DISC/+M SL read and write compatible, CD Family and DVD-ROM read compatible
MSI A58M-E33 Micro ATX Motherboard - Qty:1
MSI A58M-E33 Micro ATX Motherboard
The MSI A58M-E33 Micro ATX Motherboard was built and designed with longevity and performance in mind. MSI's Military Class 4 components support you while you are questing, racing, battling and shooting your way to the top. MSI's Military Class 4 components deliver record-breaking stability when you need to keep cool in the heat of battle. The new standard in stability built on a proven technology of high quality components. OC Genie 4 supercharges your speed experience! When used, OC Genie 4 accelerates your entire system and puts it into overdrive! Tuned by the professional overclockers, OC Genie 4 hands you record-breaking performance on a silver plate. Fitted with all solid capacitors which are the most important component for electronic product's power supply. The quality of the capacitors can impact the stability of the entire system and risk of product failure. Currently there are two types of capacitors, electrolytic capacitors and solid capacitors. Compared to electrolytic capacitors, solid capacitors have a longer lifespan, and provide a more stable power under high temperatures. More importantly, solid capacitors do not have any liquid materials inside, and thus will not suffer a leak which would infringe upon the product's stability. With such benefits is it no wonder that solid capacitors are very important for product quality's improvement. AMD Cool'n'Quiet technology reduces heat and noise so you can experience amazing performance without distraction. Combined with core enhancements, included in the AMD processors, that can improve overall power savings, deliver better multitasking and energy efficiency. Cool'n'Quiet technology can automatically adjust processor ratio to throttle CPU speed with four modes. Optimize your PC with the do-it-all MSI A58M-E33 Micro ATX Motherboard today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- OC Genie 4: OC Genie 4 supercharges your speed experience! When used, OC Genie 4 accelerates your entire system and puts it into overdrive! Tuned by the professional overclockers, OC Genie 4 hands you record-breaking performance on a silver plate.
- PCI Express Gen 3: With ultra-high 32 GB/s transfer bandwidth, PCI Express Gen 3 provides a 2x faster transfer rate than the previous generation, this delivers amazing capabilities for true next generation extreme gaming.
- Super charger: The MSI super charger is a Windows resident program capable of revising the power supply mode of your USB port to become more powerful. Once your phone or tablet is connected to your USB port, the super charger sends a signal to initiate its charging circuit, making it a really smart and convenient charging solution for mobile computing needs.
- M-Flash: Compared to common motherboards which need extra BIOS chips, MSI's M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn't need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover, it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up your PC.
- Fast boot: No more waiting for entering O/S! MSI fast boot helps to make motherboards boot lightning fast. MSI also adds the GO2BIOS button with-in. Simply click it to reset your PC and then go straight to the system BIOS.
Manufactured by: AMD
Warranty provided by: AMD
Mfg Part No: AD640KOKHLBOX Bundle
UPC No: 890552782574
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 21.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B69-00108
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- AMD logos are registered trademarks of AMD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.