Verbatim BD-R Dual Layer 50GB Jewel Case Product Details
Verbatim 50GB Blu-Ray Dual Layer Jewel Case
If you want to record HDTV programs or back-up your entire photo or music collection, do so with the Verbatim 50GB Blu-Ray Dual Layer Jewel Case. Built with a total storage capacity of 50GB, you have more than enough space for all types of content. Using blue-violet laser technology, this Blu-ray disc can handle up to 1080p resolution and multiple audio formats - perfect for HD video and surround sound. And, all Verbatim Blu-ray discs are treated with a super hard coat to prevent scratches, resist fingerprints and reduce dust build-up. Compatible with the latest Blu-ray hardware like Sony, Pioneer, Panasonic and LG, the Verbatim 50GB Blu-Ray Dual Layer Jewel Case media offers you high-capacity storage with the high-definition experience you expect.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- High-definition; Blu-ray discs are designed especially to store large HD video and audio files. So, you'll use fewer discs when you're backing-up, recording or duplicating high definition digital recordings - including your music library.
- Hard coat; All Verbatim Blu-ray discs are treated with a super hard coat to prevent scratches, resist fingerprints and reduce dust build-up.
- Laser technology; Verbatim Blu-ray discs use blue-violet laser technology to read and write data. That means superb resolution, excellent contrast, vivid colors and amazing sound.
- Capacity; The Verbatim double-layer Blu-ray disc offers the storage space to back-up your video, music, photos and more.
- Recordable; This double-layer Blu-ray disc is designed for one-time recording and should be used with BD-R hardware.
Manufactured by: Verbatim
Warranty provided by: Verbatim
UPC No: 023942972372
Mfg Part No: 97237
( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Verbatim logos are registered trademarks of Verbatim. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.