Kingston ValueRAM 4GB 1600MHz Memory Module Product Details
Kingston ValueRAM 4GB Memory Module
ValueRAM is Kingston's line of industry-standard, generic memory intended for customers who have white box or generic computer systems, or who plan to purchase memory by specification. ValueRAM is designed to industry specifications tested, is 100% tested and is available at competitively low prices. Kingston's competitively priced, industry standard memory delivers award-winning performance and legendary Kingston® reliability. When you know what you want, you want ValueRAM get yours today!
- Chips Organization: X8
- Lead Plating: Gold Plated
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority; RoHS, WEEE, REACH
- Clevo W170ER Notebook
- MSI IM-QM67 (MS-9887) Motherboard
- GT60 0NC
- GT70 0NC
Manufactured by: Kingston
Warranty provided by: Kingston
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: KVR16S11S8/4
UPC No: 740617207781
Box Size: ( Length:3, Width:2, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.0100 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: KIO-102370128
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kingston logos are registered trademarks of Kingston. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.