Kingston ValueRAM 16GB Memory Module Kit Product Details
Kingston ValueRAM 16GB Memory Module Kit
ValueRAM is Kingston's high-quality line of 'by spec' generic memory designed with the price conscious system builder, assembler and white box markets in mind. ValueRAM is backed by a lifetime warranty and is 100% tested both internally and through Advanced Validation Labs (AVL). ValueRAM's KVR1333D3E9SK2/16G is a kit of two 1G x 72-bit (8GB) DDR3-1333 CL9 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM), 2Rx8, ECC memory modules, based on eighteen 512M x 8-bit FBGA components per module. Total kit capacity is 16GB. The SPD's are programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR3-1333 timing of 9-9-9 at 1.5V. Each 240-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers.
- 667MHz fCK for 1333Mb/sec/pin
- Burst Length: 8 (Interleave without any limit, sequential with starting address “000” only), 4 with tCCD = 4 which does not allow seamless read or write [either on the fly using A12 or MRS]
- Internal(self) calibration : Internal self-calibration through ZQ pin (RZQ : 240 ohm ± 1%)
- PCB: Height 1.18” (30mm), double sided component
- Plating: Gold Plated
- Length & Width; are 5.3" and 1.2" respectively
- ASRock X79 Extreme 4 Motherboard
Manufactured by: Kingston
Warranty provided by: Kingston
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: KVR1333D3E9SK2/16G
UPC No: 740617197488
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: KIO-102370121
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kingston logos are registered trademarks of Kingston. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.