Samsung EVO 32GB MicroSDHC Flash Card w/ Adapter - Up To 48MB/s Memory Speed, UHS-1 Interface - MB-MP32DA/AMItem#: UAM-102370067 | Model#: MB-MP32DA/AM
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Samsung EVO 32GB Micro SDHC Flash Card w/ Adapter Product Details
Samsung EVO 32GB MicroSDHC Flash Card w/ Adapter
Get ready for the Samsung EVO MicroSDHC Card that offers massive storage capacity & performance! In meeting the class 10 standard, this gives out guaranteed performance. With a memory speed of 48MB/s, transfer up to 360 photos per minute! This 32GB card vouches excellent data transfer rate for optimum performance. The features don't stop there either. When it comes to surviving the elements, the Samsung card can survive up to 24 hours in seawater, and endure temperatures from -25° to 85° Celsius. Travel a lot and don't want to risk damaging your valuable data going through x-rays? This flash card is x-ray proof protecting your precious data from damage caused by airport X-ray machines. Buy the beautifully designed and adventurous Samsung EVO 32GB MicroSDHC Flash Card today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- MicroSDHC Card; offers Class 10 performance with up to 48MB/s for high speed data transfer rate
- 32GB storage memory; provides ample of space to store your photos and videos
- Durable construction; protects your precious memories and data from shock, water and extreme weather conditions
Manufactured by: Samsung
Warranty provided by: Samsung
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: MB-MP32DA/AM
UPC No: 887276969534
Box Size: ( Length:4, Width:6, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: UAM-102370067
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Samsung logos are registered trademarks of Samsung. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.