EVGA 850W G2 POWER SUPPLY - 850W, SATA x 10, 80 PLUS Gold, Double Ball Bearing, 140mm FAN, 100000 Hours MTBF, 24 PIN ATX x 1 - 220-G2-0850-XRItem#: EVG-102362856 | Model#: 220-G2-0850-XR
EVGA 850W G2 POWER SUPPLY - 220-G2-0850-XR Product Details
Offering superior-quality performance, the EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 Power Supply Unit is the perfect choice for your system. Designed on the basis of the award-winning Gen2 series from EVGA, this PSU proves to be highly efficient. It offers 850W of continuous power, which ensures uninterrupted operation. Besides, its single-rail design delivers powerful performance.
Equipped with a double bearing fan of 140mm, it provides optimum cooling, while keeping the system noise low. It features an ECO thermal control fan system, which lets you choose fan modes and ensures zero fan noise when operating at lower loads. Besides, it also helps in reducing power consumption, minimizing heat dissipation and enhancing its performance. The unit features high-quality Japanese capacitors, which offer long-lasting performance. Being 80 Plus Gold-rated, this EVGA power supply unit with 140mm fan proves to be highly efficient.
What it is and why you need it:
- EVGA 850 Watts power supply unit for 4th generation Intel Core processors
- 140mm sleeve bearing fan for superior cooling and silent operation
- Features floppy adapter, 24-pin ATX, 8-pin PCIE connector, SATA cable and more for added functionality
- MTBF of 100,000 hours ensures high reliability
- Weight: 8lbs.
- Dimensions: 85 x 150 x 180mm (H x W x L)
- Standards and Certifications: TUV, CB, CE, FCC, RCM, cTUVus, BSMI, WEEE, RoHS and ErP Lot 6 2013
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 843368027445
Mfg Part No: 220-G2-0850-XR
( Length:13, Width:11, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 7.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.