CybertronPC Beast TGM2131B Gaming PC - Intel Core i7-2600K 3.40GHz, 16GB DDR3, 2x 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Blu-ray ROM, 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 SLI, Liquid Cooling, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bitItem#: C122-10832 | Model#: TGM2131B
CybertronPC Beast TGM2131B Gaming PC Product Details
CybertronPC Beast TGM2131B Gaming PC
The CybertronPC Beast TGM2131B Gaming PC delivers powerful, untamable performance. The impressive CybertronPC Beast TGM2131B Gaming PC is built with a Liquid-Cooled, powerful Intel® Core™ i7 Unlocked Quad-Core processor, a full 16GB of fast DDR3 memory, Dual GeForce GTX570 Graphics Cards in SLI, and LCD Touch Panel Fan Control. Order the CybertronPC Beast TGM2131B Gaming PC today and take your gaming experience to the next level.
At CybertronPC, we know that a great gaming rig has to be built right. To create a system that will hold up under pressure, CybertronPC starts with a solid foundation of only the highest quality components. We then expertly assemble and thoroughly test your system before it ships to you. All this combines to create a fantastic machine you will be proud to show off to your friends.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Intel® Core™ i7 Unlocked Quad-Core Processor
With the Intel® Core™ i7 Unlocked Quad-Core Processor, you have the flexibility to adjust and set performance exactly where you want it. These processors are designed to be easily overclocked, allowing you to experience greater stability and flexibility while exploring the limits of what visibly smart performance can do.
- Liquid Cooling
Liquid Cooling efficiently guides damaging heat away from the Processor as well as reducing overall chassis temperature levels - a perfect companion to the Unlocked Intel Processor. The Liquid Cooling solution delivers incredible thermal headroom, keeping pace with even the latest processor technology, helping maximize performance.
- NVIDIA® SLI with 2x GeForce GTX570 Video Cards
Take your visual experience to the next level with acclaimed NVIDIA® SLI™ technology. Using a pair of powerful GeForce® GTX570 graphics cards running in SLI® mode, the CybertronPC Beast TGM2131B Gaming PC pushes games to the limit.
- NVIDIA® PhysX® technology adds an element of realism never before seen in gaming. With an NVIDIA® GeForce® GPU in your PC, experience dynamic PhysX® effects like blazing explosions, reactive debris, realistic water, and lifelike characters.
- DirectX 11 Technology for Improved Performance and Life-like Gaming Worlds
- NVIDIA® PureVideo® HD Technology - video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
- LCD Touch Panel Fan Control and Temperature Monitor
LCD Panel is a fan controller operated by a Touch LCD screen. You can monitor four temperatures and set alarm temperatures, adjusting each fan speed by gently touching the LCD screen.
- Stylish "Hair Brushed" Aluminum Front Panel w/ Diamond cutting
- Large, Easy-to-Read LCD Screen
- Innovative "Touch" LCD Technology
- Monitors and controls 4 sets of Temperature and Fan Speed individually
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Overheating Alarm Temperature Warning
- "Lock" Function provided to prevent unwanted changes
Genuine Microsoft Windows®
- Operating System: Genuine Microsoft Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
- Start-up Operating System: Genuine Microsoft Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cybertron
Warranty provided by: Cybertron
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: TGM2131B
UPC No: 844750015538
Box Size: ( Length:23, Width:24, Depth:15)
Shipping Weight: 40.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C122-10832
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cybertron logos are registered trademarks of Cybertron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.