Asus AM1I-A AM1 Socket Mini-ITX Motherboard - Socket AM1, Dual Channel 2x 1066/ 1333/ 1600 DDR3 Max. 32GB Memory, Mini-ITX - AM1I-AItem#: OSU-102359063 | Model#: AM1I-A
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Asus AM1I-A AM1 Socket Mini-ITX Motherboard Product Details
Asus AM1I-A AM1 Socket Mini-ITX Motherboard
This powerful and innovative motherboard supports both dual- and quad-core AMD Athlon and Sempron SoC (system-on-a-chip) APUs integrating Radeon™ HD graphics and support for HD video playback. This revolutionary APU (Accelerated Processing Unit) combines high processing power, advanced Microsoft® DirectX 11.1 graphics, and Fusion controller hubs (FCHs) in one small, efficient package. This SoC APU features up to single-channel DDR3 1600/1333 memory, SATA 6Gbit/s and USB 3.0 natively. AMD Athlon/Sempron APUs are the first multi-core x86 SoC with AM1 Series socket solution for entry-level desktops, improving performance by over 50 percent compared to the previous (‘Brazos 2.0’) generation of AMD APUs.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- New UEFI BIOS and EZ Mode: Friendlier, easier, and more intuitive with helpful info added
- USB 3.0 BOOST (UASP Support): 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
- Network iControl: Real-time network bandwidth management
- CrashFree BIOS 3: Restore corrupted BIOS data from USB storage
- AI Suite 3: One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
UPC No: 886227717880
Mfg Part No: AM1I-A
( Length:9, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.