Asus AM1M-A AM1 Socket Base Micro-ATX Motherboard - Supports AMD Socket AM1 Athlon™/Sempron™ Processors and CPU up to 4 Cores, Dual Channel 2x DDR3 1866(O.C.)/ 1600/ 1333MHz Max. 32GB Memory - AM1M-AItem#: 13001694 | Model#: AM1M-A
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Asus AM1 Socket Base SoC Micro-ATX Motherboard Product Details
Asus AM1 Socket Base SoC Micro-ATX Motherboard
This powerful and innovative motherboard supports both dual- and quad-core AMD Athlon and Sempron SoC (system-on-a-chip) APUs integrating Radeon™ HD graphics and support for HD video playback. This revolutionary APU (Accelerated Processing Unit) combines high processing power, advanced Microsoft® DirectX 11.1 graphics, and Fusion controller hubs (FCHs) in one small, efficient package. This SoC APU features up to single-channel DDR3 1600/1333 memory, SATA 6Gbit/s and USB 3.0 natively. AMD Athlon/Sempron APUs are the first multi-core x86 SoC with AM1 Series socket solution for entry-level desktops, improving performance by over 50 percent compared to the previous (‘Brazos 2.0’) generation of AMD APUs.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- ASUS 5X PROTECTION - All-round protection provides the best quality, reliability, and durability
- New UEFI BIOS – Friendlier, easier, and more intuitive with helpful info added
- USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support) - 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
- Ai Suite 3 - One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
UPC No: 0886227713974
Mfg Part No: AM1M-A
( Length:3, Width:8, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 5.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.