Actiontec ScreenBeam Wireless Display Transmitter - Wireless video/audio extender, up to 50 ft, Add-on Wireless Display Transmitter for Windows 7 and 8 Laptops - SBWD100TX01Item#: AQB-102358813 | Model#: SBWD100TX01
Actiontec ScreenBeam Display Transmitter Product Details
Actiontec ScreenBeam Wireless Display Transmitter - SBWD100TX01
The ScreenBeam USB Transmitter is an add-on companion to the ScreenBeam Pro Wireless Display Receiver (catalog# SBWD100A01). It enables wireless display functionality to previous-generation Windows 7/8 notebooks that do not currently support wireless display. With the ScreenBeam Transmitter, almost any Windows-based laptop can mirror/extend its display to HD projectors and HDTVs. Users can share video, pictures, presenations programs or apps. It's perfect for corporate environments with multiple users and laptops. With ScreenBeam, you are never restricted to specific services, sites or browsers. This solution is not compatible with Apple Mac OSX.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- For use with Actiontec's ScreenBeam Line of Wireless Display Receivers and Windows 7/8 devices that do not currently support wireless display.
- Allows nearly every Windows-based laptop to mirror/extend its screen to HD projectors and HDTVs.
- No restrictions to specific services, sites or browsers.
- Perfect for corporate environments with multiple users and a mix of different laptops.
- ScreenBeam Transmitter is easy to add to existing ScreenBeam Pro setups.
Minimum System Requirements:
Laptop or desktop Windows 7 or 8 (32/64-bit). AMD A6 or Intel Gen 3 Core i3 equivalent with 2GB of memory, MB of hard disk spaces and a USB 2.0 port. ScreenBeam Pro Receiver (model #SBWD100A). ** Does not work with Apple Mac OSX. **
- ScreenBeam Transmitter Model# SBT100U
- Software CD
- Quick Start Guide
Manufactured by: Actiontec
Warranty provided by: Actiontec
Mfg Part No: SBWD100TX01
UPC No: 789286808523
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.7200 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: AQB-102358813
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Actiontec logos are registered trademarks of Actiontec. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.