Belkin Wemo Switch and Surge Protector Bundle. Control and Protect Multiple devices from your Smartphone or Tablet.Item#: WEMO-SURGE 1 | Model#: F7C027FC-CA Bundle
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
WeMo Smart Phone Switch / Surge Protector Product Details
WeMo Smart Phone Switch / Surge Protector
This Bundle Includes:
- WEMO Switch-WiFi Enabled. Control Your Electronics From Anywhere with the Home Automation App for Smartphones and Tablets F7C027FC , F7C027FC-CA
- Belkin Surge Protector - 6 Outlet, 630 Joules, 1875W, 2.5ft Cord - BV106000-2.5
WEMO Appliance Switch for Smartphones and Tablets - Qty:1
Belkin WeMo Switch
Control your electronic devices from anywhere via the Wi-Fi enabled WeMo Switch. Get wireless control of TVs, lamps, and other home appliances with the WeMo Switch and your home Wi-Fi network. Just download the free WeMo App from the Apple App store or Google Play Store, plug the switch into an outlet in your home, and plug a device into the switch. With your smartphone or tablet (running iOS 5 or higher Android 4.0 and later) you'll then be able to turn that device on or off. You can also access them remotely using a mobile internet connection and add additional switches to your home to control more devices.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Turn electronics on or off — from anywhere.
- Operates over Wi-Fi and mobile internet, at home and away.
- You’ve already got everything you need: WeMo works with your existing Wi-Fi router and any iPod touch, iPhone, iPad - iOS 5 or higher.
- Put your electronic devices on a schedule.
- Modular system. You can add additional WeMo Switches easily, any time.
- Control as much or as little of your home as you want to.
- Plugs into any regular 120v wall outlet.
- Intuitive, easy set up. Easy to use.
- Free WeMo app.
- Keeps its programming and the correct time and date during power outages
- Has no batteries to wear out
- No minimum wattage so works with all incandescent, halogen, CFL, fluorescent and LED lighting
- Turn devices on and off from anywhere with your smartphone
- Works with your existing home Wi-Fi network and mobile Internet
- Set up rules for devices going on and off at Sunset and Sunrise
- Set a schedule for devices in different rooms
- Works with the entire family of Belkin WeMo products
- Works with IFTTT, connecting you to a whole world of Web apps
- Installs quickly and easily for Do-It-Yourselfers
- Free WeMo App for Android and iOS
- One-year limited warranty
- Wi-Fi® router
- Android 4.0 or later
Compatible with Apple and Android Devices
The Belkin WeMo Switch works with the following Apple devices with iOS 5 or higher: iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. It also works with Android devices with version 4.0 or higher. A Wi-Fi® router with an Internet connection is required.
Belkin 6 Outlet Surge Protector - Qty:1
Belkin Surge Protector
The Belkin Surge Protector safeguards your home electronics against harmful power fluctuations and secures your everyday power needs with 6 surge protect outlets. An 1875Watts /630 Joules surge capacity gives overall protection to electronic equipment. Through a 2.5ft long lasting cord you are able to get optimal, safe AC power without any hassle. Order the Belkin Surge Protector without hesitation.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 6 Surge-protected outlets supply; complete, 2-line AC protection
- 1875W/630 Joules; provides superior power protection for all your general electronic devices
- 2.5ft Cord; delivers optimal, safe AC power through a heavy-duty cord
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
Mfg Part No: F7C027FC-CA Bundle
UPC No: 890552781522
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: WEMO-SURGE 1
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.