HPE 12504 DC Switch Chassis - 4 Open Module Slots Up to 192 Gigabit Ethernet Ports PowerPC @ 400 MHz 128 MB RAM 1920 Mpps 3240 Gb/s IMC/CLI/SNMP Manager/FTP/Telnet/RMON1 2380 W Max. - JC655AItem#: 13951281 | Model#: JC655A
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
HP 12504 DC Switch Chassis Product Details
HP 12504 DC Switch Chassis
Get high performance and scalability with the HP 12504 DC Switch Chassis. Its 4 open module slots support Open Application Architecture (OAA), which enables flexible deployment options for new services with 1/10/40 & 100 GbE connectivity. The SDN (Software-defined networking) enabled switching offers high scalability with new levels of automation and efficiency. It can support a maximum of 192 Gigabit Ethernet ports or 192 1/10GbE ports or 64 40GbE ports or 16 100GbE ports, or a combination. With up to 1920 Mpps throughput and 3240 Gb/s switching capacity, it can easily manage an enterprise data center or a medium core switch in a larger enterprise. Its Comware 7, a leading network operating system gives many benefits including IRF, MDC, SPB and EVI. The Enhanced Multitenant Device Context (MDC) allows virtualization of a physical switch into multiple logical devices and each logical switch with its own tenants. Its Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) feature creates virtual resilient switching fabrics where two or more switches perform as a single Layer2 switch and Layer3 router that can be attached using standard LACP for automatic load balancing and high availability. Purchase the HP 12504 DC Switch Chassis at the earliest!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- High-Performance networking density; the 4 open module slots give flexibility and supports 1/10/40 & 100 GbE connectivity for high density data transmission
- Wide scalability; the SDN combined with MDC and IRF offers virtualization and enables load balancing which provides high availability to meet the enterprise data center requirement
- Layer 2 switching; supports STP, MSTP, RSTP, BPDU, VLAN based protocols, and many more along with port mirroring and port isolation feature for secure and smooth data transmission.
- Layer 3 routing; uses a path vector Interior Gateway Protocol, reduces bandwidth consumption, supports ECMP, NSSA, MD5 authentication for increased security, reduces complexity, increases performance and failure recovery
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE
Warranty provided by: HPE
UPC No: 0886111406807
Mfg Part No: JC655A
( Length:18, Width:28, Depth:18)
Shipping Weight: 204.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE logos are registered trademarks of HPE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.