HPE 12900 FlexFabric Switch AC Chassis - 10 I/O Module Slots Quad Core MIPS64 @ 1.2 GHz 1GB Flash 8GB DDR2 SDRAM 12 Bpps 19.2 Tb/s 131072 Entries IPv6 200-240 VAC - JG619AItem#: 13967093 | Model#: JG619A
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
HP 12900 FlexFabric Switch AC Chassis Product Details
HP 12900 FlexFabric Switch AC Chassis
For an effective network management involving private and public cloud, opt for the HP 12900 FlexFabric Switch AC Chassis. It is specially designed to support next generation modular data center. With the 10-slot chassis and front-to-back airflow, it can support a maximum of 480 Gigabit Ethernet ports or 480 1/10GbE ports or 240 40GbE ports or 40 100GbE ports, or a combination. Its Quad Core MIPS64 1.2 GHz processor combined with 8 GB DDR2 SDRAM and 1GB flash memory effectively manage the network delivering unprecedented levels of performance, buffering, scale, and availability. With Layer 3 routing and Layer 2 switching, it gives up to 12 Bpps (64-byte packets) throughput and 19.2 Tb/s switching capacity. It supports multiple protocols and provides accelerated virtual server access. The scalable and distributed architecture gives enhanced fault tolerance, zero service disruption and in-service software upgrade (ISSU) with zero packet loss. With up to six fabric modules, each slot of this high performance switch can deliver more than 2Tb bandwidth. Order the HP 12900 FlexFabric Switch AC Chassis today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Layer 2 switching; supports STP, MSTP, RSTP, BPDU, VLAN based protocols, and many more along with port mirroring and port isolation feature for secure and smooth data transmission.
- Layer 3 routing; uses a path vector Interior Gateway Protocol, reduces bandwidth consumption, supports ECMP, NSSA, MD5 authentication for increased security, reduces complexity, increases performance and failure recovery
- High-Performance Switch Series; with 10-slot chassis, it supports high density 10GbE/ 40GbE/100GbE data transmission and with up to six fabric module it can deliver more than 2Tb bandwidth per slot
- Scalable and Distributed Architecture; gives enhanced fault tolerance, zero service disruption and in-service software upgrade (ISSU) with zero packet loss
- Quad Core MIPS64 1.2 GHz processor, 8 GB DDR2 SDRAM & 1GB flash memory; smoothly process the network data transmission with increased flexibility and security
Manufactured by: HPE
Warranty provided by: HPE
Mfg Part No: JG619A
( Length:18, Width:33, Depth:37)
Shipping Weight: 407.9900 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE logos are registered trademarks of HPE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.