iBUYPOWER TD732SLC Gaming PC - Intel Core i7-4770K 3.50GHz, 16GB Memory, 2TB HDD, 240GB SSD, Blu-Ray, 3GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti, Windows 8.1 64-bit - TD732SLCItem#: 1IB-102352353 | Model#: TD732SLC
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
iBUYPOWER TD732SLC Gaming PC Product Details
iBUYPOWER TD732SLC Gaming PC
Experience the intense world of gaming with various functions and effects using the iBUYPOWER TD732SLC Gaming PC. This gaming PC uses 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4770K processor with 3.50GHz speed to provide a blast of power and speed for your everyday games. It is built with 16GB of DDR3 memory that smoothly runs all your demanding applications, making your gaming more enjoyable. The 2TB HDD storage capacity provides sufficient space to store files and games. To make your games more effective and lively, the 3GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti gives advanced graphical performance. The Blu-Ray optical drive plays and burns data in CDs and DVDs, making your job much easier. Added with Windows 8.1 64-bit operating system, it offers advanced features and fun applications to make gaming more pleasurable. Get the iBUYPOWER TD732SLC Gaming PC now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4770K processor; gives 3.50GHz speed to provide a blast of power and speed for everyday games
- 16GB of DDR3 memory; smoothly runs all your demanding applications, making your gaming more enjoyable
- 2TB HDD storage capacity; provides sufficient space to store files and games
- 3GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti; gives advanced graphical performance to make games more effective and lively
- Blu-Ray optical drive; plays and burns data in CDs and DVDs, making your job much easier
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: iBUYPOWER
Warranty provided by: iBUYPOWER
UPC No: 848604010731
Mfg Part No: TD732SLC
( Length:21, Width:9, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 40.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- iBUYPOWER logos are registered trademarks of iBUYPOWER. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.