ASUS T100TA-H1-GR Transformer Book Intel Quad Core Atom 2GB Memory 500GB HDD + 32GB SSD 10.1" 2-In-1 Touch Notebook Windows 8.1 Microsoft Office - T100TA-H1-GRItem#: 13215738 | Model#: T100TA-H1-GR
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
ASUS T100TA Quad Core 500GB + 32 SSD 2in1 Notebook Product Details
ASUS T100TA-H1-GR Transformer Book
Whether you need a fully featured notebook or tablet while you’re on the go, the ASUS T100TA-C1-GR Transformer Book is your ideal solution. It includes a Intel Atom Quad Core Baytrail-T Z3740 1.33GHz (Turbo 1.86 GHz) Processor and 2GB of DDR3 RAM to power through the most intense workloads. Equipped with a super-fast Hybrid drive that is comprised of a 500GB Hard Disk Drive (Dock) and 32GB Solid State Drive (Device), for quickly launching applications. It also offers a 10.1” IPS HD multi-touch display, a 1.2MP Camera, Wi-Fi connectivity and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. The ASUS T100TA-H1-GR Transformer Book includes Microsoft® Office 2013 Home & Student. But that’s not all. As a tablet, the Transformer Book gives you the ultimate flexibility so you’ll always achieve maximum productivity away from the office. Take the next step in mobile productivity with the ASUS T100TA-H1-GR Transformer Book.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Atom Quad Core Baytrail-T Z3740 1.33GHz (Turbo 1.86 GHz) Processor; provides plenty or processing power for this ASUS Transformer Book
- 10.1" Multi-Touch Screen; gives you touch screen access to your digital content
- 500GB HDD + 32GB SSD storage capacity; lets you easily store your movies, music, games, and more
- Includes Microsoft® Office 2013 Home & Student
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
UPC No: 886227658473
Mfg Part No: T100TA-H1-GR
( Length:12, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.