Linear Z-Wave Dimming Plug-In Dimmer Switch Product Details
Linear Z-Wave Plug-in Dimming Lamp Module - PD300Z2
The Linear PD300Z-2 Plug-in Lamp Module is designed to provide Z-Wave control to a connected dimmable lamp. The PD300Z-2 module is plugged into any standard grounded AC wall outlet, and the lamp is then plugged into the module. Once connected, the lamp can be dimmed or turned on or off remotely via the Z-Wave controller. This Plug-in Lamp Module integrates with other Linear Z-Wave enabled products, and can also act as a wireless repeater to ensure that commands intended for another device in the network are received (useful when a device would otherwise be out of radio range). Buy the Linear Z-Wave Plug-in Dimming Lamp Module today!
Unique to Linear, the Auto-Sense feature allows for local lamp activation independent of the Z-Wave controller status.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Lamp Module; allows remote ON/OFF control of loads connected to the switch
- Wireless repeater; to ensure that commands intended for another device in the network are received (useful when a device would otherwise be out of radio range)
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Maximum Load: Incandescent: 300W maximum, 120 VAC
- Range: Up to 100 feet between the wireless controller and/or the closest Z-Wave device
- Z-Wave Version 4.55
- Network Inclusion
- Scene: Command Class
- Security Compatible
- Auto Sense Feature Built-In
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Manufactured by: Linear
Warranty provided by: Linear
UPC No: 093863123665
Mfg Part No: LINPD300Z2
( Length:2, Width:3, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 0.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Linear logos are registered trademarks of Linear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.