Linear WD500Z-1 Z-Wave Wall Mount Dimmer Product Details
Linear WD500Z-1 Z-Wave Wall Mount Dimmer
The Linear WD500Z-1 Wall Mounted Dimmer allows remote ON/OFF control and dimming of connected lights. The Z-Wave Wall Mount Dimmer is easily wired in place of a standard wall dimmer. This device requires a Neutral connection. The Wall Mounted Dimmer integrates with other Linear Z-Wave enabled products, and can also act as a wireless repeater to ensure that commands intended for another device in the network are received (useful when a device would otherwise be out of radio range). Buy the Linear Z-Wave Wall Mount Dimmer today!
Unique to Linear, the Auto-Sense feature allows for local lamp activation independent of the Z-Wave controller status.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Wall Mounted Dimmer; allows remote ON/OFF control and dimming of connected lights
- Wireless repeater; to ensure that commands intended for another device in the network are received (useful when a device would otherwise be out of radio range)
- Maximum Load: 500 Watts for control of permanently installed lighting fixtures only (Not for control of receptacles)
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Range: Up to 100 feet between the wireless controller and/or the closest Z-Wave device
- Input: 120v 15A 60Hz
- Z-Wave Version 4.55
- Network Inclusion
- Scene: Command Class
- Security Compatible
- Requires a Neutral
- Auto-Sense Feature Built-In
- Replaceable Trim Ring Design
Manufactured by: Linear
Warranty provided by: Linear
UPC No: 093863122989
Mfg Part No: WD500Z-1
( Length:5, Width:2, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Linear logos are registered trademarks of Linear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.