Total Defense Premium Internet Security Product Details
Note: A credit card is required to activate the product. First 12 months included with purchase. Your credit card will be automatically charged $79.99 annually for the life of your subscription to allow for continuous protection. You are free to cancel your subscription at any time.
Total Defense Premium Internet Security
The Total Defense Premium Internet Security provides optimal defense for up to 5 users and devices such as PCs, smartphones, and tablets. This Internet security software offers outstanding protection against viruses, rootkits, FakeAV, and other online threats. It provides optimal protection against Malwares through cloud-scanning; it also automatically scans all Internet downloads ensuring infected files are quarantined before they can cause harm. The Total Defense Premium Internet Security makes it safe to browse the web as it flags dangerous links with real-time detection and protection. And with the parental control features, it helps you protect your children from rampant Internet threats such as cyber bullying, online predators and offensive content by filtering or blocking access to web sites, instant messaging programs, and peer-to-peer services. All these and more are possible with the Total Defense Premium Internet Security, get one now!
Lets you monitor the status of your system by providing real-time reports that show user activity and system
alerts. Every month you receive a consolidated report of the protection you received and the product updates
Global Security Advisor
Backed by the total defense’s global Security Advisor team, a worldwide network of threat research labs
dedicated to the detection of security threats, Total Defense Unlimited offers round-the-clock security and
research from around the world at your fingertips.
Your product will never expire, keeping you protected as long as your subscription is active.
Total Defense has extensive experience supporting the software and security needs of major corporations,
government agencies, and educational institutions worldwide. Total Defense Unlimited combines the collective
security experience in a made-for-home package that’s tailored for PC and mobile users just like you.
Total Defense Unlimited is equipped with a fast scanning engine. This means you can enjoy more time surfing
the web and less time scanning your PC.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Internet Security; offers outstanding protection against viruses, rootkits, FakeAV, and other online threats
- Cloud scanning; provides optimal protection against Malware
- Parental control; protect your children from Internet threats such as cyber bullying, online predators and offensive content Continuous Protection for all your devices. Protect PCs, Smartphones, & Tablets
- Shop, Surf and Bank safely online
- Alerts you to social media scams and suspicious content
- Parental Controls; Helps you protect your child from cyber bullying, online predators and offensive content
- Best Value; For homes with 5 or fewer devices
- Free Expert Installation; Install and set-up help
Product TagsTotal Defense unlimited anti-virus firewall anti-spam parental controls anti-phishing cloud-based protection social network protection download protection cyber-bully protection vulnerability protection Backup and Restore contacts GPS Locate and Tracking Remote Lock and Wipe Ransomeware rootkits trojans
Manufactured by: Total Defense, Inc
Warranty provided by: Total Defense, Inc
Mfg Part No: TLD-12056
UPC No: 817839012056
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0250 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: ZOY-102341414
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Total Defense, Inc logos are registered trademarks of Total Defense, Inc. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.