GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control On/Off Wall Switch - Easy installation, LED Indicator, Control CFL, LED, Xenon, Halogen, Fluorescent, Incandescent Lighting and Fans - 45609Item#: JAQ-102339652 | Model#: 45609
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
GE Z-Wave On/Off Wall Switch Product Details
- Any Z-Wave Controller such as the VeraLite
- GE Z-Wave wireless Remote Control
- GE Z-Wave Wireless Keypad Controller
GE Z-Wave WiFi Lighting Control On/Off Switch
The GE Z-Wave WiFi Lighting Control On/Off Switch enables wireless control of on/off functions of hard-wired incandescent, LED, xenon, halogen and fluorescent lighting. The on/off switch replaces your current light switch, uses your existing wiring and provides Z-Wave wireless and in-wall control of overhead lighting. The contemporary switch includes a blue LED indicator light to easily locate the switch in a dark room. It features a gloss white finish that matches modern wall plates. Buy the GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Fluorescent Light & Appliance Module today!
- Z-Wave Wireless Technology; lets you remotely control CFL, LED, xenon, halogen, fluorescent and incandescent lighting
- Simple installation; allows you to use your existing wiring (requires in-wall installation with hard-wired wiring connections) to make setup easy and quick
- LED indicator; shows switch location in a dark room
Manufactured by: GE
Warranty provided by: GE
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: 45609
UPC No: 043180456090
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: JAQ-102339652
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- GE logos are registered trademarks of GE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.