GE Z-Wave Dimmer Lighting Control Module Product Details
- Any Z-Wave Controller such as the VeraLite
- GE Z-Wave wireless Remote Control
- GE Z-Wave Wireless Keypad Controller
GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Module - 45602
The GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Module enables wireless control of on/off and dim functions for standard incandescent table and floor lamps. The space-saving horizontal module plugs into a standard wall receptacle without blocking the second outlet. It provides a Z-Wave enabled outlet for the lamp you would like to control and a regular pass-through AC outlet for other electrical devices. Buy the GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Module today!
- Module contains one Z-wave AC outlet & one standard AC outlet
- Control the on/off & brightness level of a table or floor lamp with a Z-wave controller
- For use with standard incandescent or dimmable CFL or LED lighting
- Wirelessly control on/off and dim functions of table and floor lamps
- Horizontal design doesn't block additional receptacle outlet
- Not for use with fluorescent lights or motors
Manufactured by: GE
Warranty provided by: GE
UPC No: 043180456021
Mfg Part No: 45602
( Length:5, Width:3, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- GE logos are registered trademarks of GE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.