Gigabyte FM2+ Series Motherboard Product Details
Gigabyte FM2+ Series Motherboard
Gigabyte FM2+ series motherboard based on AMD A88X chipset and feature the FM2+ APU socket, and is designed to get the most from forthcoming Kaveri AMD APUs, while preserving compatibility for current AMD FM2 APUs. FM2+ AMD APUs offer native support for 8 GT/s PCI Express gen 3.0 as well as DX11.1 support integrating the high performance 'steamroller' core. AMD socket FM2+ APUs also offer native support for 4K resolution displays on HDMI port.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Socket FM2+ supports AMD FM2+/FM2 A-series APU
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Plus Technology
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ for USB devices
- 4 USB 3.0 ports with GIGABYTE 3x USB power
- Features Dual-link DVI for high resolution displays of up to 2560 x 1600 pixels
- High ESD Protection on GbE LAN and USB ports
- All solid capacitors design
|Gigabyte FM2+ Series Motherboard|
|AMD Dual Graphics Technology|
The AMD FM2+ series platform showcases AMD Dual Graphics technology, allowing users to further boost 3D graphics performance by adding an additional discrete AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 series graphics card* to the system. This unique Dual Graphics technology means users can enjoy higher frame rates on the latest gaming titles, utilizing the processing power of both discrete and integrated graphics processors.
|AMD Eyefinity Technology|
Supporting multiple independent display outputs simultaneously, AMD Eyefinity technology delivers innovative graphics display capabilities enabling massive desktop workspaces and ultra-immersive visual environments for the ultimate panoramic computing experience.
|One fuse per USB port (USB3.0 only)|
On GIGABYTE motherboards each USB port has its own dedicated power fuse that prevents unwanted USB port failure, helping to safe guard your important data during transfer.
Manufactured by: GIGABYTE
Warranty provided by: GIGABYTE
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: GA-F2A88XM-DS2
UPC No: 818313018380
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: GGG-102339602
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- GIGABYTE logos are registered trademarks of GIGABYTE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.