MakerBot Replicator 2X MP04952 3D Printer Product Details
MakerBot Replicator 2X MP04952
Experimental 3D Printer
Put a full-featured desktop 3D printer in your home or office: A super flat build plate, a draft-blocking enclosure, and completely re-engineered dual extruders. Drag and drop multiple 3D models, and automatically arrange them on the virtual build platform. The firmware improvements reduce filament reversal, retraction, and over-run, meaning more definition between colors Using MakerBot MakerWare, you can experiment with layer height resolutions much finer than 100 microns. Designed to look amazing in your office or on your work bench.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Six-sided enclosure for stabilized ABS cooling.
- Add a new level of creativity to your 3D design with interlaced colors.
- Share high-productivity features between multiple users
Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.6+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)
Manufactured by: MakerBot Industries LLC
Warranty provided by: MakerBot Industries LLC
Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: MP04952
UPC No: 817913010954
Box Size: ( Length:17, Width:23, Depth:30)
Shipping Weight: 48.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 53pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: MKE-102337978
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- MakerBot Industries LLC logos are registered trademarks of MakerBot Industries LLC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.