HP ProDesk 405 Desktop PC - AMD Quad-Core A4-5000 1.50GHz, 2GB Memory, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, Windows 7/8.1 Pro 64-bit - G5Q77UT#ABA 3YR Onsite WarrantyItem#: HPR-102336158 | Model#: G5Q77UT#ABA
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $120.00 (26%)
- Today's Price:
- - $50.00
- Less Rebate:
- -$50.00 Ends 11/27/2014. See Terms.Restrictions Apply.NOTICE: Limit (1) ONE rebate per person, billing address, company, or household
- Final Price:
- $249.99 * After Rebate and Coupon
|$50 Off||Use coupon at checkoutKLJ148132
11/27/2014 11:59 PM ET
- In Stock (Details)
HP ProDesk 405 Desktop PC Product Details
HP ProDesk 405 Desktop PC
Get your business the HP ProDesk 405 Desktop PC. This PC has a 1.50GHz AMD Quad-Core A4-5000 processor with 2GB of DDR3 RAM to give you sufficient speed and memory to perform all your business related tasks. It also has a 1TB HDD to store all your valuable data. It comes with Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit pre installed and can be upgraded to Windows 8.1 Pro 64-Bit that runs all the popular business applications. It also has Integrated Audio and Integrated Graphics. Buy the HP ProDesk 405 Desktop PC today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-Bit; Runs all popular business applications with ease
- 1.50GHz AMD Quad-Core A4-5000 processor; High speed performance to cater to your needs
- 2GB DDR3 RAM; reduces lag in applications to work more effectively
- Integrated Audio and Graphics; enjoy detailed graphics, visuals and audio
- 3 year Onsite Warranty.
HP ProDesk 405 Desktop PC
The Keep growing your business, not your expenses. The HP ProDesk 405 Microtower offers expandable desktop PC options that meet your everyday business needs with enough room to grow. Powered with AMD technology, watch your business flourish while maximizing the total cost of ownership—now that’s a smart investment.
Get used to quick boot times and virtually zero latency. The energy efficient multi-core AMD APU boasts professional-grade responsiveness and enhanced performance.
Quality at less expense
Here’s a PC you can rely on. Enjoy an AMD business-class platform and 12-month lifecycle plus the assurance of 115,000 hours of reliability testing.
Work with ease.
Rest easy and work confidently with dependable support options including a parts/labor/on-site warranty and parts availability for up to three years.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: G5Q77UT#ABA
UPC No: 888182845592
Box Size: ( Length:24, Width:7, Depth:24)
Shipping Weight: 22.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: HPR-102336158
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.