HP ProDesk 400 Desktop PC - Intel Core i5-4670 3.40GHz, 8GB Memory, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, Windows 7/8.1 Pro 64-bit - G5Q79UT#ABAItem#: HPR-102336157 | Model#: G5Q79UT#ABA
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $70.00 (9%)
- $669.99Refurbished from $572.97
HP ProDesk 400 Core i5 1TB Desktop Product Details
HP ProDesk 400 Desktop PC
Get your business the HP ProDesk 400 Desktop PC. This PC has a 3.40GHz Intel Core i5-4670 processor with 8GB of DDR3 RAM to give you sufficient speed and memory to perform all your business related tasks. It also has a 1TB HDD to store all your valuable data. It comes with Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit pre installed and can be upgraded to Windows 8.1 Pro 64-Bit that runs all the popular business applications. It also has Integrated Graphics provides outstanding visual experiences. In addition, its DVDRW drive enables you to play or burn your CDs and DVDs anytime. Surf the web, social network site, play games online and much more with its Gigabit Ethernet LAN. This business desktop offers unmatched computational performance, reliability and scalability that take your business to a new height. Buy the HP ProDesk 400 Desktop PC today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-Bit; Runs all popular business applications with ease
- 3.40GHz Intel Core i5-4670 processor; High speed performance to cater to your needs
- 8GB DDR3 RAM; reduces lag in applications to work more effectively
- Integrated Audio and Graphics; enjoy detailed graphics, visuals and audio
- DVDRW Optical Drive; enables you play media files of various disc formats without external player
HP ProDesk 400
Keep growing your business, not your expenses. The HP ProDesk 400 G1 Series, powered by 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors, offers expandable desktop PC options that meet your everyday business needs with enough room to grow. Watch your business flourish while maximizing the total cost of ownership—now that’s a smart investment.
Coast through your task list thanks to Windows 8.1 and HP. Enjoy a superior user experience that includes intuitive and simple software applications like HP PageLift.
More expansion, less expense
Don’t limit your business. Choose from microtower or small form factor with optional bundled displays that can be upgraded and expanded as your needs change.
Keep sensitive information in safe hands. HP Trust Circles3 protects your data by ensuring that only approved contacts can access critical files.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: G5Q79UT#ABA
UPC No: 888182845615
Box Size: ( Length:19, Width:11, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 22.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: HPR-102336157
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.