HP EliteBook 12.1" Notebook - RB-HPLP00310027 Product Details
HP EliteBook 2540p Notebook PC
Get the power of portable PC with the HP EliteBook 2540p Notebook PC! This Notebook PC combines a powerful processor, supreme hardware in an easy-carry-format. It runs on your familiar Windows 7 Professional 64 it, bringing the power of pro-oriented OS. Its 12.1 in. LED Backlit WXGA anti-glare gives a high visual definition at a resolution of 1280 ˇÁ 800. The Intel Core i7 2.13GHz and the 4GB DDR3 RAM memory lets you easily access usual programs and keeps your work-flow on the run. Its 160GB HDD brings you a trusted primary storage for your important data and files. The three USB 2.0 gives you enough scope to add external storage or to add additional I/O devices. Its motherboard integrated Intel HD Graphics, brings out the visual elements at its full clarity. Enjoy your portable PC experience with the HP EliteBook 2540p Notebook PC!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Core i7 2.13GHz and 4GB DDR3 RAM memory; lets you easily access usual programs
- 4GB DDR2 memory; enhances the computing speed of your system
- 160GB storage capacity; enables you to store large numbers of files and documents
- 12.1 in. LED Backlit WXGA anti-glare; gives you a high visual definition pictures
- Three USB 2.0; lets you add external storage or additional I/O devices
- Windows 7 Professional 64 bit; brings you the power of pro-oriented OS
THIS ITEM IS AN OFF-LEASE PRODUCT - SAVE RESOURCES AND SAVE GREEN
The term "Off-Lease" refers to a product that has been leased to, and used by, a customer, then returned to the leasing agent at the end of the lease period (typically 2 to 3 years). The leasing agent, or their third-party partner, inspects, repairs (if necessary), cleans, re-packages, and then offers the product for sale as "Off-Lease". Although we only purchase and sell the highest grade off-lease products some items will show signs of use, including minor scratches, slight wear on keyboards, etc. Purchasing off lease product saves you money, creates less waste and saves the resources that would be required to produce new products. If saving money and resources is important to you and you are not concerned with minor wear you should consider purchasing off-lease. Off lease products carry limited warranties through the original leasing agent or their third party refurbisher. See below for warranty details.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: Advanced Skyline Technology Lt
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: RB-HPLP00310027
UPC No: 616983300121
Box Size: ( Length:19, Width:16, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 7.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 9pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: 1AS-102335414
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.