Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Inkjet Multifunction Printer - Refurbished - Color - Plain Paper Print - DesktopItem#: EPO-102334681 | Model#: C11CC31201-N |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Inkjet Multifunction Print Product Details
- WorkForce WF-3540 All-in-One Printer - Refurbished
- One 126 High-Capacity Black Ink Cartridge (T126120)
- One 126 High-Capacity Cyan Ink Cartridge (T126220)
- One 126 High-Capacity Magenta Ink Cartridge (T126320)
- One 126 High-Capacity Yellow Ink Cartridge (T126420)
- Instruction Manual
- Drivers and Software CD
- Free Sample Paper Pack
- Telephone Cord
- Power Cable
Engineered for Business.
The WorkForce WF-3540 is the hassle-free, high-productivity all-in-one that brings your business the World's Fastest print speeds, plus automatic 2-sided printing / copying / scanning. This durable performer comes with a 500-sheet paper capacity, so you'll reload paper less often. Versatile paper handling features include a 30-sheet duplex ADF, plus a rear paper feed to handle specialty paper including envelopes, labels and card stock. Use the intuitive 3.5" touchscreen with gesture navigation to easily navigate through PC-free tasks. And, get up to 40% lower printing costs vs. color lasers. The WF-3540 even includes wired and wireless connectivity for easy networking. Keep your business running at full speed with the fast, affordable, versatile WorkForce WF-3540.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: How To Select The Best Large Format Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer InkJet Cartridges
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: How Scanners Work
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Tip: Turning Off Your Printer
Manufactured by: Epson
Warranty provided by: Epson
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: C11CC31201-N
UPC No: 010343903739
Box Size: ( Length:22, Width:17, Depth:24)
Shipping Weight: 30.7500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 40pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: EPO-102334681
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Epson logos are registered trademarks of Epson. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.