TCL 39" Class 1080p LED HDTV - 60Hz, 3x HDMI, 1920x1080 Resolution, 16:9 Aspect Ratio, Slim-Frame Design - LE39FHDE3010Item#: YTE-102327253 | Model#: LE39FHDE3010
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
TCL 39" Class 1080p LED HDTV - LE39FHDE3010 Product Details
LG 55" Class 1080P LED HDTV - 55LN5200
Watch High definition visuals on the LG 55" Class 1080P LED HDTV. The 39" TV has a Full HD LED Display with a resolution of 1920x1080. Enjoy Crisp and life like clear visuals with the 16:9 Cinema like aspect ratio. It also has 3,500,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio with 16.7 Million colors to give you mind blowing colorful visuals. The 3 HDMI ports and a USB port make it compatible with all your media devices. Feel every beat with the SRS TruSurround HD technology. The screen refresh rate on this set is 60Hz and it is ENERGY STAR certified. Closed caption decoder helps you watch multilingual movies with ease. Buy the LG 55" Class 1080P LED HDTV today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 39" Class (38.5" Diag.) screen; great additional to your family room, living room or entertainment room
- 3 HDMI Ports; connect your Game console, DVD/Blu-Ray Player, Satellite TV and more
- Full HD 1080p 1920x1080 resolution; displays all images with excellent clarity
- 60Hz; ensures smooth and rich details on the display
Product TagsTCL 39" LED HD TV
Manufactured by: TCL
Warranty provided by: TCL
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: LE39FHDE3010
UPC No: 846042001328
Box Size: ( Length:41, Width:6, Depth:26)
Shipping Weight: 22.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 29pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YTE-102327253
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TCL logos are registered trademarks of TCL. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.