ASUS A78M-A FM2+ AMD Socket FM2+ Athlon™/A- Series Processors Motherboard - 4X DIMM, DDR3 2400(O.C.) - A78M-AItem#: OSU-102324131 | Model#: A78M-A
- Today's Price:
- Less Rebate:
- -$10.00 Ends 10/31/2014. See Terms.Restrictions Apply.NOTICE: Limit (1) ONE rebate per person, billing address, company, or household
- Final Price:
- $60.00 * After Rebate
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
ASUS A78M-A FM2+ 4XDIMM DDR3 2400 MB Product Details
ASUS A78M-A Motherboard
Build a potent system and experience unrivaled performance using the Asus Motherboard. This impressive motherboard features an FM2+ socket that can fully support AMD A and AMD Athlon series processors. You can install up to 64GB of DDR3 memory through its 4 slots, allowing you to experience fast and seamless computing, even during intense workloads. With its Gigabit LAN feature, you'll be able to experience ultra-fast wired network connectivity. It also includes 4 high-speed USB 3.0 ports for integrating your PC peripherals and other external devices. Order the ASUS A78M-A Motherboard today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- FM2+ socket; connects any AMD A or AMD Athlon series processor
- Supports up to 64GB of DDR3 memory; delivers lightning fast multitasking operations
- USB 3.0 ports; ensures high-speed connections to your external devices
- Gigabit LAN; allows you to enjoy seamless network access
- RAID support; prevents data loss during accidental system failure
- Expansion Slots; 1x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16(FM2+), 1x PCIe 2.0 x1, 1x PCI
- AMD A78 FCH(Bolton D3) chipset; 6x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), yellow
- Support Raid; 0, 1, 10, JBOD
- Internal I/O Ports; 6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors, 1x 24-pin EATX Power connector
- BIOS; 64 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI2.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 4.0a, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 2, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
ASUS 5X Protection
ASUS motherboards guard your PC with 5X Protection. We use quality components like DIGI+ VRM digital power design for precise APU power on demand, ESD units tested to strict standards that eliminate electrostatic interference, and resettable fuses around DRAM slots to prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. We also use corrosion-resistant back I/O shields, all examples of ASUS providing the best possible reliability and durability.
New UEFI BIOS – friendlier and more intuitive
Media-renowned UEFI BIOS from ASUS provides the smoothest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS, and now features more intuitive functions to quickly take you to favorite BIOS pages and frequently-accessed settings through custom shortcuts. You can even write quick notes in-BIOS for future reference, view an activity log of setting changes and modifications, and rename SATA ports. EZ Mode has a whole new look, upgraded with extra-friendly capabilities like detailed fan controls, D.O.C.P profile settings, SATA information, and fast clock adjustment. Together, these perfect your BIOS experience.
ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) in Windows 8. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to already fast USB 3.0 performance. ASUS software automatically accelerates data rates for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without any user interaction.
Press the Q-Slot clip lightly, and graphics cards just pop out. The large winged clip is easy to reach so you don’t have to struggle with installing or removing even the biggest graphics cards.
Thanks to ASUS Windows 8 hardware optimization, ASUS Boot Setting provides better flexibility in customizing your PC’s startup process. You can shorten system boot-up time to 2-seconds* for a smoother user experience under Windows 8, and even previous versions of Windows. Also, you can enter the BIOS directly with one click through a user-friendly interface, and quickly select your preferred system boot up method: either get to the OS in seconds or opt for regular boot up. Whatever your choice, settings are saved and persistent, with no need to choose every time you power on.
AI Suite 3
ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a brand new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy to use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
AMD Radeon™ Dual Graphics is an exclusive technology only available to AMD platforms. It allows AMD APUs and selected AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 series graphics cards to work together, delivering an unrivalled 3D gaming graphics quality and performance. By combining both the discrete and integrated graphics processors, gamers can now enjoy faster and smoother frame rates on any latest gaming titles.
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: A78M-A
UPC No: 886227672776
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: OSU-102324131
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.