Thermaltake Urban T81 Full-Tower Case w/ Window - 3 x 200mm Fans, SECC Material, 8 x Expansion Slots, 2 x 3.0 USB Ports, 4 x 2.0 USB Ports - CA-1B7-00F1WN-00Item#: JHE-102324018 | Model#: CA-1B7-00F1WN-00
Thermaltake Urban T81 Full-Tower Case w/ Window Product Details
Thermaltake Urban T81 Full-Tower Case w/ Window
Thermaltake presents the adoption of the Urban with the new Urban T81 – The classic beauty impact. Beautifully architected, T81 is engineered for one solid purpose: provide enthusiasts the ability to build the highest performing systems while remaining the appearance simple and elegant. It is not merely a PC chassis, more like a creation of modernism.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Dual Swing Door Design; Inspired by the specific term “Suicide door” for a car door hinged at its rear rather than the front, as the origin of horse-drawn carriages; T81 is designed with this innovative inspiration apart from other modern chassis. Likewise, the front door panel is build with brushed aluminum finish to mask the extrusive drive devices, not only unify the appearance but a modern yet sophisticate aesthetic.
- Fully Modular Concept; A highly customizable 5.25” & 3.5” drive bay feature enables users to freely interchange the 3.5” hard-drive cages to suit one’s need and removing the 5.25” & 3.5” drive bays to gain maximum interior space for advance cooling performance or liquid system build.
- Sleek I/O Port; The sleek aluminum mental brushed I/O port section has implemented two of latest data transfer SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports along with four USB 2.0 ports. The integration of fan controller and fan hub could easily manage the airflow of up to 10 fans at once. Besides, a HD microphone and headset jacks are built for grand direct access when needed.
- Supreme Air Cooling System; Urban T81 is build with its fundemantal airflow optimized design. Standard equipped with triple 200mm fans and a 140mm fan. It is the first in market that has the ability to house 4x 200mm fans along with three more 120mm fans by achieving unrivalled airflow in your chassis.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: CA-1B7-00F1WN-00
UPC No: 841163054574
Box Size: ( Length:26, Width:12, Depth:26)
Shipping Weight: 34.6500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 37pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: JHE-102324018
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.