Thermaltake Core V71 Full-Tower Case w/ Window - M/B Compatibility (ATX, Micro ATX, E-ATX), 2x 5.25" Ex Bays, 8x 3.5"In Bays, 8x Expansion slots, 4x USB 2.0/3.0, Black - CA-1B6-00F1WN-00Item#: JHE-102324017 | Model#: CA-1B6-00F1WN-00
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $40.00 (22%)
$3.99 ShippingRefurbished from $113.97
- In Stock (Details)
Thermaltake Core V71 Full-Tower Case w/ Window Product Details
Thermaltake Core V71 Full-Tower Case w/ Window
Experience the epic of chassis design! Thermaltake introduces a new of its kind concept for more versatility and adaptability to any configuration. The Core V71 full-tower E-ATX case gives PC enthusiast flexible installation and keeps the system cool. Users can modify for superior liquid cooling or superb airflow through seamless operation. This new chassis is the ultimate powerhouse suitable for any type of PC enthusiast – no matter liquid cooling or extreme airflow.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Enthusiast Design; Subtle curves, bold textures and clean lines - Among many award winning case designs from Thermaltake. Core V71 keeps it to include enthusiast level features while keeping the design simple. The massive mesh design maintains a constant stream of fresh air inside the case while keeping the hot air out. With integration of fan controller and LED indicator, offering a perfect complement outside of the chassis.
- Fully Modular Concept; A highly customizable 5.25” & 3.5” drive bay feature enables users to freely interchange the 3.5” hard-drive cages to suit one’s need and removing the 5.25” & 3.5” drive bays to gain maximum interior space for advance cooling performance or liquid system build.
- Tool-free Installation; Exclusive back tray design allows user to assemble and expand easily and fast when all the drive cages have been removed. Time saving screwless assembly with 5.25” & 3.5” tool-free drive bay design minimized the hassles of installing ODD and HDD devices for convenience and ease of accessibility.
- Supreme Air Cooling System; Core V71 is build with it fundamental airflow optimized design. Standard equipped with triple 200mm LED fans and a 140mm fan. It is the first in market that has the ability to house 4x 200mm fans along with three more 120mm fans by achieving unrivalled airflow in your chassis.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: CA-1B6-00F1WN-00
UPC No: 841163054567
Box Size: ( Length:26, Width:12, Depth:27)
Shipping Weight: 31.8000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 38pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: JHE-102324017
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.