Thermaltake Commander G42 Mid-Tower Case w/ Window - SPCC Material, 2 x 120mm Fans, 6 x 3.5"/ 6 x 2.5" Internal Drive Bays, 8+1 Expansion Slots - CA-1B5-00M1WN-00Item#: 9988408 | Model#: CA-1B5-00M1WN-00
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Thermaltake Commander G42 ATX Mid Tower Case Product Details
Thermaltake Commander G42 Case w/ Window
Commander G series is the new gaming budget case series, designed for users who need a large interior space for high-end hardware and expansion while having a conservative budget. Like all Thermaltake gaming cases, Commander G42 is designed to ease system builds, it comes with standard features like the tool-free drive bay design, removable drive cage, multiple fans mounting options and the support for internal and external liquid cooling solution and advance cable management.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Enthusiast Design; eSPORTS look front bezel along with the spirit “Space is of the Essence” in mind by incorporating an outsize body structure with full black convex and perforated panel design to provide a vast interior space for the ultimate aeration and extreme high-end hardware components compatibility. Build with a windowed side panel, an eye catching spot not to get attention on!
- Tool-free Installation; Standard 3 x 5.25” and 6 x 3.5”/2.5” with innovative tool-free drive bay design minumized the hassels of installing and removing accessories and storage devices .
- Expandability; G42 delivers the most scalable graphics platform in a mid-tower category, with 8 + 1 PCI-E expansion slots which support for both Native 4-way ATI CrossFireX™ and Nvidia SLI™. Additionally, the removable drive cage can support VGA card up to 410mm.
- Optimized Ventilation; Beside the two preinstalled 120mm rear exhaust fans (one front and one rear), G42 has three more optional 120mm fans mounting areas to optimize system ventilation with intake dust filters.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
UPC No: 0841163054543
Mfg Part No: CA-1B5-00M1WN-00
( Length:22, Width:12, Depth:23)
Shipping Weight: 21.6100 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 27pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.