Intel® D54250WYK Next Unit of Computing Kit - UCFF, Intel® Core™ i5-4250U Processor, mSATA SSD. 15W TDP, 16GB Max Memory, DDR3L 1333/1600,25.6GB/s, 1x mini DP 1.2, 1x Mini HDMI 1.4a - BOXD54250WYKH1Item#: IE2-102323242 | Model#: BOXD54250WYKH1
Currently Out Of Stock!
Intel® D54250WYK Next Unit of Computing Kit Product Details
Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit D54250WYKH
Looking for an ultra-compact NUC kit? Then choose the Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit D54250WYKH. It’s a fully scalable computing solution that has Intel Core i5 processor. This NUC has an array of useful features like Hyper-Threading, Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2, and Intel Anti-Theft Technology. Express thanks to the Intel Core i5 1.3GHz Dual-Core processor; processing multiple tasks at same point of time without any overheads. Installing DDR3L SDRAM up to a maximum of 16GB is made possible; plus the integrated SATA controller proves handy in terms of data storage. With excellent high definition audio, watching movies or playing music generates a vibrant feeling, keeping you in a good mood all throughout the day. So, place an order for the Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit D54250WYKH at the earliest of time!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Core i5 processor; executes multiple processes at one go without any overheads
- 16GB DDR3L SDRAM; provides the require power to execute multiple tasks
- HDMI port; receive high vibrant display while watching movies or playing games
- Fast Ethernet; makes data transmission happen at blistering rate
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 735858274074
Mfg Part No: BOXD54250WYKH1
( Length:9, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 3.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.