Zotac ZBOX AMD E2-1800 No HDD No RAM Mini P REFURB Product Details
Zotac ZBOX nano Mini PC
Build an efficient computing solution in the form of the Zotac’s mini PC. It sports an AMD Dual-Core E2-1800 1.70GHz processor on its AMD A68 powered chipset. It is complemented by the AMD’s Radeon™ HD 7340 graphics for impressive multimedia performance that comes in a small package. Also, this mini PC has a very user-friendly assembly and maintenance process. It also provides accommodation for a 2.5-inch hard drive and a 204-pin DDR3 memory module. And with its available USB 3.0, 2.0, and 7-in-1 card reader, this PC supports various expansion devices. Enjoy super efficient computing with this Mini PC today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- nano Mini PC; sports an AMD Dual-Core E2-1800 1.70GHz processor and Radeon™ HD 7340 graphics for amazing HD competence
- 204-pin DDR3 memory module slot; allows for easy installation of a DDR3 memory module
- 1x 2.5-inch SATA III slot; accommodates a 2.5-inch hard drive
- USB 3.0 & 2.0 slots; connects different USB devices
- 7-in-1 card reader; reads different flash memory cards
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Zotac USA Inc.
Warranty provided by: Zotac USA Inc.
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: RC2090
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 3.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Z700-1800 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Zotac USA Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Zotac USA Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.