ZOTAC GeForce 8400 GS 1GB DDR3 PCIe Video C REFURB Product Details
ZOTAC ZT-84GEL2M-HSL GeForce 8400 GS Video Card
The ZOTAC ZT-84GEL2M-HSL GeForce 8400 GS Video Card is a great option for those looking for that great blend of power and reliability. The ZOTAC ZT-84GEL2M-HSL GeForce 8400 GS Video Card provides users with 1GB of 64-bit GDDR3 memory and allows for a maximum resolution of 2560 x 1600. This graphics card supports HDMI, Dual-link DVI and DirectX 10.1 and uses the PCI Express 2.0 x 16 interface, though is compatible with 1.1. With eight stream Processors, a 520 Mhz core clock, and passive cooling, this graphics card will definitely take care of your many needs. Go ahead and buy the ZOTAC ZT-84GEL2M-HSL GeForce 8400 GS Video Card for your computer today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- The right amount of power; a graphics card with 1GB of 64-bit GDDR3 memory allowing for a max resolution of 2560 x 1600
- Impressive specs; possesses eight stream processors, a 520 Mhz core clock, and passive cooling
- Plenty of support; support for HDMI, Dual-link DVI and DirectX 10.1
- The power of PCI Express; uses the PCI Express 2.0 x 16 interface, but is also compatible with 1.1
- NVIDIA® ForceWare™ Drivers
- Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1
- OpenGL 3.2
- Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7
A Closer Look:
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: CompUSA
Warranty provided by: CompUSA
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: ZT-84GEL2M-HSL
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Z700-8414 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- CompUSA logos are registered trademarks of CompUSA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.