Limited Ed. Titanfall Xbox One Controller Product Details
Titanfall Xbox One Wireless Controller
Own a piece of gaming history and fight in style with the Xbox One Titanfall™ Limited Edition Wireless Controller. Designed in partnership with Titanfall creator, Respawn Entertainment, it’s inspired by the C-101 carbine, used by the elite IMC Titan Pilots of the Frontier. Crafted in striking detail for maximum authenticity in color and graphics, the Controller looks and feels like an artifact from the world of Titanfall.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- The greatest gamepad – now even better. Features over 40 improvements to the award-winning Xbox 360 Wireless Controller.
- Expansion port with high speed data transfer enables clearer chat audio when using a compatible headset. **
- More precise: Newly designed D-pad is responsive to both sweeping and directional movements. Thumbstick improvements enable better grip and accuracy. Trigger and bumpers are designed for quicker access.
- More comfortable: Grips and contours have been designed to fit a wider range of hand sizes comfortably.
- Batteries fit inside the controller body, allowing your hands more room to naturally grip the controller.
* Available in limited quantities, while supplies last. See xbox.com/titanfall
** Headset sold separately. In-game chat features require Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately). Clearer chat audio compared to Xbox 360 Wireless Controller.
Manufactured by: Microsoft
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: J72-00001
UPC No: 885370733150
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: FIC-102319990
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.