PENTAX 8.5 x 21 Papilio Series BinocularsItem#: JEX-102313548 | Model#: 62216
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
PENTAX 8.5 x 21 Papilio Series Binocular Product Details
Named for the Latin word for butterfly, PENTAX Papilio binoculars are the perfect choice for insect and bird observation in the field or in museums and galleries. Papilio offers a minimum focusing distance of approximately 1.6 feet and incorporates new design technology that automatically compensates for the misalignment of right and left image fields at close ranges. Featuring fully multi-coated optical elements, high-refraction BaK4 glass prisms, a long 15 millimeter eye relief, and protective rubber housing, Papilio is a great choice for spectator sports, hiking and travel as well.
- No other binoculars like them on the market!
- Ideally suited for viewing insects, birds, artwork and any other object at close ranges
- C.L.O.S.E. (Convergent Lens Optical System Engineering) allows them to focus down to 1.6 ft.
- Tough rubber covered exterior provides a sure grip and protects the internal mechanisms
- Sleek, contemporary ultra-compact body with unibody construction
- Revolutionary dual-axis, single body housing with synchronized eye-piece adjustment to assure correct optical alignment for comfortable viewing
- Fast and easy center focusing for handling ease
- Helicoid eyepiece rings for extra viewing comfort
- Fully multi-coated optics to eliminate harmful ultraviolet rays while improving light transmission for high contrast images with no glare or flare
- High quality BaK4 prisms transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination for easier viewing in dim light
Field of View @ 1000 YDS: 315'
Objective Lens Diameter (MM): 21mm
Waterproof Rating: NOT SPECIFIED
Weight (oz): 10.2
Manufactured by: Pentax
Warranty provided by: Pentax
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 62216
UPC No: 027075087408
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 4.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: JEX-102313548
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Pentax logos are registered trademarks of Pentax. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.