QNAP 5-Bay NAS SATA 6Gbps USB 3.0 (Refurbished)Item#: Q160-2004 RF | Model#: TS-569-PRO-US |
Currently Out Of Stock!
QNAP 5-Bay NAS Server REFURB Product Details
QNAP 5-Bay NAS Server
Choose the easy to use QNAP 5-Bay NAS Server for the ultimate digital home entertainment experience. It is a fresh approach for keeping home computers backed up. The 2.13 GHz Intel Atom Dual-core Processor delivers superior performance and high reliability for critical applications. With 512MB DOM you get high speed data transfer and enhanced compatibility. The 5 x Hot-swappable Tray allows you to add or replace HDDs with ease. With 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Port you can connect the storage device to your network. The 2 x USB 3.0 Ports, 5 x USB 2.0 Ports allow USB connectivity. For excellent performance and reliability pick the QNAP 5-Bay NAS Server right away.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2.13 GHz Intel Atom Dual-core Processor; delivers superior performance and high reliability for critical applications
- 512MB DOM; for high speed data transfer and enhanced compatibility
- 5 x Hot-swappable Tray; allows you to add or replace HDDs with ease
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Port; connects the storage device to your network
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports, 5 x USB 2.0 Ports; for USB connectivity
Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: QNAP
Warranty provided by: QNAP
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: TS-569-PRO-US
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:10, Depth:15)
Shipping Weight: 13.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Q160-2004 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- QNAP logos are registered trademarks of QNAP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.