Intel D34010WYK Next Unit of Computing Kit - UCFF, Intel® Core™ i3-4010U Processor, mSATA SSD, 15W TDP, 16GB, 25.6 GB/s, 1x mini DP1.2, 1x Mini-HDMI 1.4a, USB 3.0, 10/100/1000 LAN - BOXD34010WYKH1Item#: IE2-102289245 | Model#: BOXD34010WYKH1
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
- $279.99* After Rebate
Intel D34010WYK Next Unit of Computing Kit Product Details
Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit D34010WYKH
Have total control over your digital media by using the Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit D34010WYKH. This ultra compact barbone kit is equipped with Intel Core i3 1.7GHz dual core processor where the processor supports an array of features like Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology, Intel Execute Disable Bit, Intel Virtualization Technology, Intel 64 Technology, and Hyper-Threading technology. It does not contain any pre-installed RAM, but one can easily plug-in a DDR3L SDRAM, scaling up to 16GB. There is no room given inside this computing kit to reside any data, but an integrated SATA controller is used to store the required data. If you need to transmit the data then it can be done via its Realtek Ethernet controller which supports Fast Ethernet, Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, and IEEE 802.11n data link protocol. Bluetooth 4.0 helps in transmitting data at blistering speed among similar devices and an integrated audio 7.1 channel provides surround sound. Hence, it’s time now, order the Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit D34010WYKH right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel HD Graphics; provides high definition content, so that you can enjoy movies, games, or pictures
- Supports multiple Data Link Protocol; gives options to choose the protocol of your choice for data transfer purposes
- 16GB RAM support; add a DDR3L SDRAM scaling up to 16GB and perform multi-tasking with ease
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
Mfg Part No: BOXD34010WYKH1
UPC No: 00735858274166
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.1600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: IE2-102289245
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.