MOTA Credit Card Power Bank Silver REFURB Product Details
MOTA Credit Card Power Bank Silver
The MOTA CreditCard Pocket Battery is designed and manufactured to be much similar to the size and shape of an actual credit card. It can be secretly stashed away in your pocket, purse, or maybe even your wallet without you realizing it's even there. When you are running low on battery and there is no electricity available, simply take out your MOTA Credit Card Power Bank and get up to 85 minutes of additional talk time. It also features a built-in Micro-USB cable so you don't have to worry about carrying any extra cables.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Slim & Light; measuring only 0.2inches thick, it is one of the slimmest portable backup batteries on the market today
- High Quality; made from Grade A Lithium-Ion Polymer battery cells
- All-In-One; built-in Micro-USB cable allows you to charge your compatible device without carrying extra cables
- Capacity - 800 mAh or 1000 mAh
- Dimensions - 92 x 62 x 4.9 mm
- Input - Micro USB 5V / 1A
- Weight - 20g or 22g
- Output - Micro USB 5V / 1A
- Battery - A-grade Lithium Polymer
- Charging Time - 1-2 hours
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Ingram Micro
Warranty provided by: Ingram Micro
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: TM3405
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: ONG-102120489 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Ingram Micro logos are registered trademarks of Ingram Micro. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.