Real power, breakthrough speed and unlimited creativity come together in Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate. Built on award-winning Pinnacle video-editing technology, this release offers up to 10x faster AVC video rendering. Record from your screen with Live Screen Capture to add unique content to movies, training videos and presentations. Create breathtaking movies with support for 4K Ultra HD video. Enhance audio with iZotope Music & Speech Cleaner and add excitement with Red Giant effects. Immerse yourself in a robust editing environment that offers frame-accurate editing on unlimited tracks, 2,000+ effects and more. Then share in more places, including Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, iPad, Apple TV, Xbox and PlayStation, and create DVDs and Blu-ray Disc.
- Faster performance - See results sooner with dramatically faster video rendering and improved CUDA support.
- 4K Ultra HD support - Produce breathtaking video with support for the latest HD standard.
- iZotope Music & Speech Cleaner - Easily remove unwanted noise from video recorded on your camcorder, cell phone or camera for increased audio clarity and enhanced sound.
- Streamlined User Interface - Work faster in a simplified user interface that makes it easier to find the features you need.
- Live Screen Capture - Record directly from your screen to add unique content to movies, training videos and demos.
- New Red Giant effects - Create cinema-quality results with bonus effects from this industry leader.
Get started quickly
- Organize, tag, and rate your favorite clips and music with the built-in media library
- Easily enhance and correct movies, photos and audio
- Storyboard quick first drafts - even create movies automatically
- Import clips and movie projects from Pinnacle Studio from iPad.
Edit like a pro in HD or 3D
- Edit on unlimited tracks with frame accuracy in HD or 3D
- Import, edit and share in stereoscopic 3D
- Create picture-in-picture, multi-layered effects and more
- Set source clip in/out points with the trim editor for perfect cuts
- Preview timeline and source clips simultaneously
- Layer animations and titles easily with included Montage templates
- Easily archive and restore your work with Project Packages
- Store projects and clips in the cloud to access anywhere, anytime - included 50 GB of cloud access free from Box.
Add unique content and creative effects
- Record directly from your screen with Live Screen Capture to create movies, training videos and presentations
- Get the look you want with 2,000+ 2D/3D effects, titles and transitions
- Customize and fine-tune effects with keyframe-based control
- Add excitement with bonus effects from Red Giant Filmmaker's and Motion Graphics toolkits
- Remove unwanted noise and improve clarity with iZotope Music & Speech Cleaner
- Choose a custom-fit soundtrack from one of the Scorefitter libraries
Create and share stunning output
- Create breathtaking movies with support for 4K Ultra HD video
- Create DVDs and AVCHD discs and author Blu-ray Discs complete with Dolby 5.1 surround sound
- Share HD and 3D videos on Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo easily
- Export to your favorite devices, including iPad, Apple TV, Xbox and more
- Download Size: 1859209 KB
- Minimum Memory Required: 2 GB of RAM or higher, minimum 4 GB for Windows 64-bit (strongly recommended for stereoscopic 3D)
- Internet Access: Internet connection required for online activation and cloud or online services
- Minimum Hard Drive Space Required: 5.8 GB free space for installation
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core Duo 1.8 GHz, Core i3 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz or higher; Intel Core2 Duo 2.66 GHz, Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD, stereoscopic 3D & Intel Quick Sync Video support
- Display (Screen Resolution): 1024 x 600 or higher resolution
- Video Card: DirectX 9 (or higher) with Pixel Shader 3.0 support like NVIDIA GeForce 6 series, ATI X1000 series or higher, Intel GMA X3000 series, 128 MB VGA VRAM; 256 MB or higher recommended, required for AVCHD, stereoscopic 3D & CUDA
- Other System Requirements: Windows-compatible sound card (multi-channel output required for surround preview)