Sapphire Radeon Vapor X R9 270X Video Card - 2GB GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0 (x16), Overclocked - 11217-00-20G - (3 FREE Games up to $160 value after purchase, limited offer)Item#: RLH-102228863 | Model#: 11217-00-20G
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $70.00 (24%)
- Today's Price:
- Less Rebate:
- -$10.00 Ends 10/15/2014. See Terms.Restrictions Apply.NOTICE: Limit (1) ONE rebate per person, billing address, company, or household
- Final Price:
After RebateRefurbished from $197.99
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X R9 270X Video Card Product Details
Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X R9 270X Video Card
Your High-end games need a Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X R9 270X Video Card. This Overclocked card has PCI-Express 3.0 (x16) interface and 2GB GDDR5 Memory to give you a state-of-art performance. The multiple video out ports like the HDMI, DisplayPort, Dual-Link DVI-I & Dual-Link DVI-D help the card support up to 4 monitors at once to give a multi-screen gaming experience. The card has some of AMD’s signature technologies which include AMD HD3D, CrossFireX, Eyefinity, and more while it is enabled for OpenGL 4.3 as well as DirectX 11.2 APIs. The Full HD output ensures you see every detail of your gamin environment while the dual fans ensure optimum cooling and performance. Buy yourself the Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X R9 270X Video Card right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2GB GDDR5 Memory; ensures a lag-free top notch performance for all your games
- Multiple Display Support; supports display across 4 monitors at once
- AMD HD3D; enjoy playing games in life like 3D
- Overclocked Performance; made especially for heavy duty gamers
HDMI (with 3D)
|AMD Stream Technology
Accelerate the most demanding applications with AMD Stream technology and do more with your PC. AMD Stream Technology allows you to use the teraflops of compute power locked up in your graphics processer on tasks other than traditional graphics such as video encoding, at which the graphics processor is many, many times faster than using the CPU alone.
SAPPHIRE’s innovative Vapor-X cooling technology allows products to run not only cooler but also much quieter. A Vapor-X product means a virtually silent gaming experience and more headroom to explore performance tweaking!
|Advanced GDDR5 Memory Technology
GDDR5 memory provides twice the bandwidth per pin of GDDR3 memory, delivering more speed and higher bandwidth.
Manufactured by: Sapphire
Warranty provided by: Sapphire
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: 11217-00-20G
UPC No: 840777063392
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:13, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: RLH-102228863
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sapphire logos are registered trademarks of Sapphire. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.