Hiro H50006 56K V.92 Data/Fax/Voice PCI Modem Product Details
Hiro 56K V.92 PCI Modem
The H50006 is a V.92 56K Fax modem that is built with a Agere (Lucent) chipset. It offers reliability and stable connections that allow user to access the Internet painlessly. The Modem Net On Hold feature allows users who have call waiting to pick up phone calls without getting disconnected from the Internet. With just a few clicks, the user will be able to resume the connection after finishing the phone call.
- ITU-T V.92: 56,000 bps
- ITU-T V.90: 56,000 bps
- ITU-T V.34: 33,600 bps
- ITU-T V.32 bis
- ITU-T V.42 and MNP and error correction
- ITU-T V.44, V.42 bis and MNP Class 5 data compression
- ITU-T V.17, V.29, V.27ter V.21 Channel fax standards
- ITU-T T.31 Class 1 FAX
- Supports standard PCI
- Autobaud and automatic speed negotiation
Manufactured by: Hiro
Warranty provided by: Hiro
UPC No: 649258500063
Mfg Part No: H50006
( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Hiro logos are registered trademarks of Hiro. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.